any pregos lost mucous plug?

edited October 2011 in November 2011
I'm almost 37 weeks with #4 and wondering when I'm gonna lose it? I've been having really bad contractions for the last few days and on Tue Dr appt said my cervix is soft. Getting so impatient and sore :(

Comments

• im where you are but ill be 35 weeks on Monday ive lost some of mine but they havent checked me yet even though i want them too lol and sore omg it sucks sleeping and turning and even doing laundry lol
  • Ya that's me it hurts to do anything :(
  • I'm 36 weeks today and I started losing pieces of it tuesday and wed and today at my appointment I was 2 cm dialated and 50% effaced
  • What does it look like? I had a bit of brown type stuff like bogey, just a tiny bit they more clear jelly type stuff, big ish lumps then just excess discharge, sorry for Tmi! That was mainly on Monday and nothing since? I am 36 and 2
  • Mine looked like boogies a little clumpy and off white color one time had one tiny tiny line of blood in it
  • Yep that's it, wth where's my boogies?? ;)
  • Ah ok, whoop whoop for bogeys! Lol
  • I lost mine at 37+5 and it was a big snot smear with blood in it I had my daughter the next day
  • Haven't lost mine and I'm due on Sunday!! :-(
  • I lost mine like a week and a half ago.. It had no blood im guessing ill lose more as the time nears.. Im 36+3
  • I didn't lose mine with my son till I was actually in labour...
  • I haven't I lost it when my water broke the first time and the second time I lost it when my contractions started.
  • I have...I started losing mine last week when I was 35 weeks...I got checked last Monday and I was already dilated 1-2 cm...I'm due nov10...and ever since then it's been big chunks coming out...no bloody show tho
  • Im 36 weeks tomorrow and havent lost anything. I get checked on Tuesday at my Drs appt for dilation. I get Braxton Hicks all the time so hopefully I've progressed a little!
  • I'm 35 weeks & 3 days and I still haven't lost mine yet. But with my first pregnancy I lost it at 36 weeks and still didn't go into labor until one day before my due date.
  • With my son I didn't loose it :-S I'm guessing I lost it when they broke my waters ?? And still haven't lost anything with this one and I'm 36+1 weeks
  • edited October 2011
    My last check was at 36 weeks and I was high and closed. I'm 38 weeks today, no sign of my plug, and for the last 3 days I've been having regular contractions that last for 3-4 hours at a time, every 4-5 mins, 45-1.5 sec long, they are intense, so I finally called and the OB on call said it's false labor. Still no sign of my plug. I'm hoping the real deal will happen soon! I have an appt on Wednesday, so I hope she'll check me! BTW, with my first I lost my plug at 36 weeks and had bloody show at 39+4.
  • Sounds like we're all ready to pop these babies out! ;)
  • Does everyone lose their plug?
  • I didn't lose mine with my first..I'm assuming I lost it while in the hospital. I'm 36+1 and haven't lost it but the last few days I've been having a huge amount of discharge but no boogies. I did lose chunks of it when I was in early second trimester.
  • I'm 38 weeks & been losing little by little since 36 wks... Ohhh & whenever I wlk my vajay-jay hurts... my doc chkd my cervix in like 1-2 & 59% effaced hopefully my lol princess will make her entrance soon...
  • *50%* no boogies or bloody show yet
  • I just had my 4th and ive never lost my mucus plug with any :)
  • Lost my mucus plug again 3 days ago... Dilated to 4cm and 80% effaced... But no labor :(
  • Ya with my first I didn't lose it til right before I had him and then gradually lost it with my other ones. I'm 37 weeks and dilated to 2 as of Tuesday and have gradually been losing it since then
  • I lost mine at 35 wks but it wasnt blood tinged
  • I lost some of mine three days ago. This is my first pregnancy that I have lost it.