Need Prayers from all My Preglies... News No Beuno *kinda long*

Regretfully and with a heavy heart it pains me to have to type this and it be true.

Beginning Friday evening, I kinda noticed that my son's movement had decreased some. I didn't worry me for a while because I know babies have lazy days just like us and I did not want to make a huge deal our worry myself to death, because I truly had a gut feeling he was fine. Well Saturday morning came around and I still had not felt much activity from him...his prime time is usually around 6 a.m and that's went he is all over the place bouncing off the ways like a crazy person so my worry peaked then. I went to work and left early yesterday afternoon to the ER and was sent to L&D. The whole time I was calm and optimistic, I had even told a co-worker before I left to go get checked out that I felt he was okay. That The Lord knows how hard Chris and I have tried and He wouldn't let us make it this far and take our blessing away. I truly believed that with my whole heart.

So at l&d they hooked the monitors and such up to my belly and the nurse kept positioning it at different angles and I coulda sworn I thought I heard his heart beat, then they brought another RN in with a u/s monitor and tried finding it on the monitor. I was watching but it was hard for me to make anything out on the machine they were using, The picture wasn't very clear. It was quite fuzzy, after a few minutes of looking they left and my Dr. came in after about 15 minutes and he tole me what was going on. He explained the heartbeat I was hearing was mine and they were not able to detect or sons. He tried again and went over his whole body point by point, when he got to the stomach area, he scrolled up to the chest area and showed us where the heart cavity was. I could then clearly not see my sons heart flickering on the screen like it was supposed to. :-((

I am beyond stunned. I do not know what went wrong. My husband and I are so crushed. It is just soooo much to understand. Especially since Thursday I had my 31 wk appointment and everything was fine. There was no need for any worry or concern. I am baffled at why after two previous losses, I make it this far in my THIRD pregnancy and still not get the precious baby Chris and I so faithfully loved and desperately wanted. I know several women have been in my shoes and my loss is no greater nor sorrowful than theirs but I just feel so betrayed, unwanted, all the emotions you can think of right now. Like why our son? Why did Maxwell have to leave us? We were supposed to meet him in just 8 sort weeks but now I am meeting him this week, I have to birth my son and he isn't coming home with us ever.

It's so hard to not blame myself. I just keep questioning the "what-if"s and "maybes" This current trial my husband and I are facing is really a tried and true test of a faith and trust in God. I know no one has any answers but Him and some things just aren't meant for our understanding. So please pray for us, as we begin this grieving and healing process.

Thanks to all you wonderful ladies that read this, May you be blessed.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am so very sorry for your loss my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss i couldn't even imagine what you are going through. My families thoughts are with you. <3
  • Im so sorry hun, you guys are in my prayers
  • Omg! I'm soooo sorry for your loss :-(..I'll. Keep you & yoyr husband in my prayers! Rest on baby Maxwell
  • I am so sorry for what you are going through. I pray for you and your family. Another angel joined god today and although he couldn't be here on earth he is surely watching over his mommy and daddy.
  • What happened to you is heartbreaking and should never happen to anyone, but you are exactly right when you said only God knows the answers. I pray that God wraps you in is arms and helps with the healing process. Stay strong in your faith. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • im so sorry for your loss. i cant even begin to imagine the pain your in. if you are going to get pictures taken of him check out nowilaymedowntosleep.com
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So sorry for your loss :( my thoughts and prayers wi your family *hugs*
  • edited October 2011
    I will definitely keep you and your husband in my prayers. I am sorry for you loss.
  • My heart goes out to you and your family reading this broke my heart so I can just imagine how u feel I'm so sorry and I will keep you in my prayers:(((
  • Im so sorry =(( prayers for u an ur husband.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Please don't loose faith. My heart breaks for you.
  • Omg, I'm so sorry. Be strong.
  • I'm so sorry prayers for u n ur hubby :(
  • Im very sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.
  • I am truly sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in my prayers
  • So sorry you are going threw this, you, your husband, and baby maxwell are in my thoughts.
  • I am so srry hunn..i am truly srry for ur loss
  • I am very sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you to find peace and healing through this tragedy and that God will be revealing His love each step of the way. :( Very sad for you and your husband.
  • Aww sweetie I am truly sorry for what u have to go through now. It will be a hard journey, but it will make you stronger, and u will get more chances to try again. Your precious baby boy loves u and is watching down on you. I pray for your you're strength to make it through this hard time.
  • So sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your husband. May God be with you.
  • I'll keep you guys in my prayers :( I'm truly sorry for what your going through , don't lose faith and be strong :'(
  • I am sorry for your loss and pray that God can comfort you and your husband during this hard grieving process. Sometimes God does things that none of us understand and although we believe them to be unbearable he sees is through them on the other side, stronger than we could have ever imagined. I pray you guys find that peace and keep the faith on God and all his promises! God bless you and your family.
  • This really hit home for me, as I have lost a child in the same manner. I understand how your feeling. I STRONGLY RECCOMEND the book called Heaven is Real, it will help so much, I promise! I urge you to read it ASAP, before you have him if possible.. you will understand when you start reading it.. and it will greatly help you say goodbye. God needed Maxwell for something extra special, and although that seems utterly unfair right now, as it will for a long time, don't forget you will be with him again one day! I'm so so sorry...
  • I am truly sorry for your loss, I can only imagine what you're going through right now. Please don't blame yourself its not your fault, god has a plan for you and I know you'll soon be blessed with a baby. My prayers go out to you and your family may god give you strength through this difficult time. God bless you and your precious angel.
  • So sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart to hear these stories. I hope u and your family can heal and find answers soon. Prayers to u.
  • my heart brakes for you im turly sorry for ur loss I will keep u n ur husband n my thoughts n preyers,
  • I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.