Whats your opinion

edited October 2011 in Parenting
Should a man bathe his daughter because it doesnt seem apropriate or is it mom job

Comments

• I personally think its perfectly fine up to a certain age. Those who see something sexual about it are the ones who need to probably speak to someone, not the dad trying to be helpful. But that's my own opinion.
  • I think its totally fine, unless you have reason to suspect the father is being inappropriate. However, I don't agree with dads bathing or showering naked with their daughters. Jmo.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • its ok untill a certain age
  • edited October 2011
    Double post
  • My dad showered with my baby sister till she was two. I think its silly for a dad not to bathe his daughter. It would be like somebody telling me I shouldn't bathe my son.
  • I think its fine.
  • I agree with the others its fine up until a certain age
  • I think its fine till a certain age.
  • Probably not if shes 16, lol. But otherwise, um...yeah, hes her dad. And if hes having inappropriate thoughts, its not going to stop when she gets out of the bathtub.
  • I agree with the others. its fine. would you stop letting him change her diaper as well?
  • And by the time she's 2 she's going to be old enough to take a cloth and wipe her privates in the tub. dad doesn't have to do that part
  • i think its fine..