So unfair

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I am out I'm so pissed. This is so unfair literally I shelled out 1400 dollars.for this last iui I'm so over a baby if its going to be this much and suck all the fun out of my marriage then I'm done for awhile. I don't know why this happen to us but its a horrible thing to put someone though

Comments

• I'm really sorry to hear that. I couldn't imagine the frustration and heart break. I wish the best for you and your husband and will say a prayer. Take a break if you need to but never lose faith. Stay strong and keep your head up, it will happen when the time is right. :X
  • well all i can say is go back to the old fashion way.. i pray for you it works i know alot of times the best things come without trying.. good luck.. on your journey %%-
  • @lae3 long story short the old fashion way doesn't work for us :( unless I start cheating because my husband is shooting blanks that's why I have to do iui because its donor sperm. Which is why it costs so much don't worry we still practice but highly unlikely
  • I'm sorry your having trouble! My dad is the same way. Thankfully my mom had.me a little before they met! They wanted more kids but it just wasn't working even with invetro :(

Have you though about adoption?
  • Yes we talked about it. It is not off the table yet but we still have vials and I would like to experience pregnancy. Ever since I could remember I wanted to have a baby in my belly and breast feed. we talk about going to brazil to adopt mini vacation/baby pick up
  • well this may sound really weird .. but my bro was a doner for my other bro.. it only took a few months and she got prego.. do you guys have anyone willing to give you the gift of life.. its kinda wierd like i said but .. his daughter is now 20mnths old.. of course it takes a certian kind of individual to do something like that.. and yes he would give her the sample and my other bro im assuming would help her.. ewe it just sounds so wrong.. lol.. but hey it worked for them..
  • We buy our donors sperm its from a bank in another state. Its anonymous, I don't want my brother in laws to donate they have a different dad and I don't want my baby to look like them plus they try to root out generic problems at the bank.