did hubby/bf come to your baby shower?

edited October 2011 in Baby showers
Mines tomorrow. Nobody said hubby couldn't come (my mom is throwing it for me) and I want him to be there so he's coming lol

Comments

• Lol I couldn't get him to come even if I did want him there!! He thinks that's too much feminism for a man to attend I haven't been to a shower with a guy there never!!!! So that would be interesting to know how that went if he does go :) let me know
  • I wanted him there but he didnt show. My brother went to his and my husbands sil went by for a little while but didnt stay
  • I had an everyone's invited shower. It was very nice!
  • Mine did and we did 2 showers that were co ed, he enjoyed himself. Instead of measuring my belly we did his instead Haha i wasn't really showing and his belly was bigger.
  • Mine Was NOT There Lol
  • Mine was there :) I wanted him there and I wanted him to feel included, the cake had both our names on it and he helped me open presents, my shower was mostly boys too lol, it was a lot of fun!
  • yes..Cus it was like family thing..uncle was there step dad..grandpa..husband..his buddies
  • Mine was there and it was on a sunday! How i got him out of the house i dont know with all the football and baseball on lol. I wanted him to help open gifts and he had invited people from work I didnt know so it would have been weird for them lol Then he proposed to me at the shower too so I am glad he came!
  • Mine showed up and stayed the entire time & later that night we ordered the Mayweather & Ortiz fight he invited his friends & they bring there own drinks & diapers or wipes for our baby!! It was nice
  • Mine went and opened gifts with me
  • Same with my husband @proudmomma
  • Im having two baby showers, one for my fiances side of the family and one for mine and I told him I wanted him to be there at both and he agreed lol. Id feel odd accepting gifts from his family without him and odd accepting gifts from my family also when we both made this baby, not just me lol and thats what I told him. He supports me and hes even a little excited, I can tell. Hope your shower goes well!
  • Mine was going to but he was too tired bc he is working nights.
  • Mine didn't want to go, said it was a girly thing. Didn't bother me.... It was all girls so yeah...
  • Mine was there he liked it
  • Mine was there. Boys and girls were invited. I wanted all to enjoy the celebration of my son.
  • ITs perfectly fine for the daddy to be there mine was there for half cuz he was my ride but then him and my dad and uncle and grandfather left to go have boy time
  • Nope he did not come even though it Was our moving away party too. He hates stuff like that
  • Yes, mines was coed. I figured we're young so we should do it that way.
  • He had his own shower at work. I knew but he didn't. He loved being able to open gifts and show his co workers how huge I am! He's so excited about this baby & loved showing his lil family off.
  • Yes. It was coed and we all had a blast. He even came color coordinated:
    Photobucket
  • @blueberrysmom ohmygosh, the cake looks awesome, I love it!!
  • My bd didn't wish he would have
  • i'm not having one this time around but my bf did before. my showers were co ed so the whole fam bam was there lol
  • My husband came. He was color coordinated with me too! Over 80 women and he was the only man!( but wearing pink lol) he had a good time though!
  • My hubby came, it was coed. So was my bridal shower, we do everything together :)
    @blueberrysmom awesome! You guys look so happy :) love the colors and stripes!!!
  • I wanted that girl time before bubs comes and I doubt my finance would have wanted to come, he gets incredibly uncomfortable getting gifts
  • Thanks, ladies! We had so much fun! Of course, everybody got to get drunk and party except for me.
  • It went great! Hubby was the only guy but it was mostly family so not so bad for him