Fight fight fight

edited October 2011 in Relationships
Me and my boyfriend have been goin through some stressful times lately and all we do is fight. Atleast once a day. Idk what to do to make it better but its like the littlest things start a fight sometimes

Comments

• Girl I won't give you any advice!! I'm glad my bd moving his stuff into his own place today!! Its been two long years!! Smh sorry, hope you guys work it out !!
  • Don't sweat the small stuff its not worth it talk it out don't yell
  • I would say take some time to yourself, like an afternoon and have him do the same but before hand calmly mention that u don't like all the fighting and u Want to try to figure out what the reason u are fighting is and ask that he try to do the same. Then later tonight calmly discuss What u each are feeling. Good luck hun!
  • Thanks ladies I'm just beyond stressed and it doesn't help that my baby girl is going to her dads for a whole week :( she's only 4 months. I've been in tears most of the day
  • I so know how that feels, and its awful! The past year has been the most stressful either of us has been through, but the fact that we made it this far & are still together shows how strong we are! I hope things look up for u guys but if u need to vent, I'm here!!!