work from home

edited October 2011 in Parenting
Does anyone know of any legitimate work from home opportunities ??

Comments

• The only thing I've came across is babysitting I've been wondering the same thing
  • I make money through YouTube. Yes I'm a YouTube partner. I made my first channel a year ago. I film my day and people watch it! I make about $300-$500 a month. My husband works full-time so the little extra cash is just enough. It's pretty easy to get accepted into the partner program. You also can make money on YouTube through accepting to partner with Google AdSense and have ads run on the videos of your choice. You do have to get an invitation to be apart of the program but it's easier to get an invitation for Google AdSense than being accepted as a YouTube partner. You can get paid to have an ad placed on one video such as your cat chasing it's tail or whatever gets a lot of views, likes. shares, comments whatever. :)
  • Wow, thanks. I will check it out but I lead a pretty boring life. Lol
  • Anyone else with any ideas??
  • Bump
    I'm also curious
    @Mrs4c what do you all record? I would be so interested in doing tbis. I'm a college student and want to focus on college to get it done and not have to worry about a job.
  • Another bump
  • I do Passion parties but you commented on that post so you know that lol other then that I see a lot of people make things & sell them on etsy
  • edited October 2011
    @mrs4c how many views do you have to have to make that kinda money... bc I have a yt channel and I'm trying to grow it to make a little money.
  • I film maybe 20 whole minutes if my day. I record just about anything but mostly little clips throught the day and compile them together. I have close to 5,000 subscribers on that channel and about 3,000 of them watch daily. You can start real easy if you're still pregnant. People LOVE watching pregnancy vlogs! Id start with that for sure!
  • My old channel that I don't get paid for is PandaForesee. I used it basically to test out editing software and how I wanted to do things. It's pretty crappy but you can see what type if stuff I film.:) I promised myself I wouldn't use Pregly to gain views or subs so I won't share my channel I profit from. The main thing to get subscribers is to interact with your viewers. Ask them questions in your videos, write back to their comments, watch and subscribe to their channels if they have one.:) You could be totally boring but if you're consistent with interaction, you'll gain subs pretty quickly.
  • I kinda want to try this. Is it hard?