Diaper Genie

I need everyone's opinion. Do I go with Diaper Genie or Diaper Genie II? I don't care about the size difference. I just want to make sure it cuts out odor.

On a side note: hubby and I don't really believe it holds 300 diapers. Maybe 300 unused diapers. Lol. It doesn't matter anyway, you should know better and take out your trash WAY before 300 diapers.

Comments

• I have the arm and hammer one and it works nice. No bad odors coming from it lol. It doesn't hold that much though
  • Are you formula or bfing? We are bfing and it is true, they don't stink lol. We almost got the II but am glad we didn't now.
  • We have the arm and hammer one as well, and it works great with odors! I am BF and occasionally my little ones stink..and so far no stinkyness!
  • Where do you get the arm and hammer ones? We live in a small town and only have Wal Mart. Diaper Genies were my only choices. And Im bring.
  • I have the arm and hammer one too. No stink at all :) but it don't hold much.. I got it for my baby shower but I seen it at babies r us and Burlington.
  • I have the regular one I didn't need it but I have it lol
  • I have diaper Genie II elite I think and I love it Dosent stink at all and when he popped it smells also but not in their. Also I don't think it holds 300 diapers but holds a good amount
  • I have the arm an hammer one too and works wonderfully
  • I got mine from babies r us....you could always order it online if you dont have that store.
  • I have the regular diaper genie (got it at walmart). I'm not sure how many it holds, but it holds a lot (newborn size right now). It doesn't let out any odor at all. We love ours.
  • My diaper genie elite says it holds 270 full diapers
  • I got mine at babies r us
  • I got my ARM and hammer one at Walmart.com and had it shipped to the sore for free. I even got to pick blue or pink for pretty much the same price
  • I have had the arm and hammer one & it worked well!
  • I Have Diaper Genie II & It Does Not Hold Odors
  • edited October 2011
    They only make diaper genie II and II elite now. I have the II the elite is just taller and has the footlatch to open it. I am going to get another for downstairs I just need two because I find sometimes I am downstairs all day and genie is,up. But Iove the genie I highly reccomend it go with the cheaper one it works just fine unless you want the foot opener thingy.

I have never had order issues either even when my first got older and had true pooo it wasnt leaking orders.
  • I just posted a $5/$10 off coupon if anyone is looking to buy one! :)