How long???

Do babies stay in size nb and size 1, 1-2 size diapers!?

Comments

• It's been so long since I had my son that I can't remember how long he wore each size...I do remember that he never outgrew size 3 so I haven't been buying anything more than size 3.
  • My girl is 3 weeks and just growing out of nb size. she is about 7.5 lbs. next pack i buy this week will be size one
  • Pampers Swaddlers tho not baby dry. baby dry seems bigger
  • My son is 7 weeks and still in size 1. He was in nb for a week/week & a half he peed out of them so I switched to size 1 and don't have a problem with them. He's a little over 12 lbs. They still fit fine. I use huggies little snugglers.
  • Every baby is different. My first was in them for a couple of days then went into a 1. This baby was in them till a month.
  • I didn't even buy nb, size 1 will fit as long as babies isn't a premie! my son grew really fast so I am probably no help! Lol he is 16months old and in a size 5 lol
  • my baby girl is 8 weeks and still in nb, she was 5lbs 6oz at birth and now a little over 8lbs...my son was never in nb, he was 8lbs 2oz at birth he started out in 1s and wasnt in them long
  • my first was in newborn for all of 2 days. my second and third past up newborn before they were ever born :) i never used newborn diapers with any of them. and sophia, my third, is the biggest of all of them-- she will be 6 wks Wednesday and weighs in at 10 lbs 9 oz, 22 1/2". she is in size 1 diapers, and i predict she will stay in them for another 4 wks- give or take 1-2 wks. Size 2 diapers, they are usually in for about 3 months.
  • my daughter was in nb diapers for 6 weeks. I use the pampers swaddlers.