i have no where else to turn to.. pregly plz help.. *update*

edited October 2011 in Depression
I feel so bad.. I dnt even feel like this is my life.. my baby is due next week & I just found out my husband did it again.. in jan I found out he was talking to girls from craigslist.. & I just found out today he still is.. I have absolutely no one to talkk to.. I have no "real" friends.. I can't tell my mom this.. its killing me.. idk what to do.. its not tht easy to just leave.. his baby is about to be born.. how could he.. I knw I'm fat & super ugly but I really don't deserve this.. I need a hug more than I've ever needed one.. sitting alone at home is not helping.. I'm only 19 & he's 23 so if he wasn't ready for this he should've told me so.. :'(

Comments

• Just bc he's the father doesn't mean u have to stay ask him is this what u want either me or them and follow through ur not fat and ugly *hugs* ur the holder of life ur body is the most precious thing ur housing a baby which makes it more precious you don't deserve someone that's not in it for u and the baby thats why they have child support and custody rights :)
  • Oh hunny im so sorry he did that. You being pregnant is not a reason to stray. Your not fat... Your pregnant!!! You might not feel beautiful but you are and your doing one of the most amazing things by bringing s child into the world. He has now not only done it once but twice... I doubt very much he intends to stop
  • @darknesofnight4u thank u so much for ur words.. even tho I'm only reading them & I've never met u they mean so much right now
  • edited October 2011
    And I also agree with @darknesofnight4u like you said you don't deserve this at all you're still young and have your whole life ahead of you theres no need for him to bring you down and for you to feel like you're stuck with him... *hugs* >:D<
  • @tinka1326 yeaa that's exactly what I said.. & whn he denied it I was about to believe him.. then I looked closer & realised he WAS lying.. second time hurts more..
  • @charliebby1116 ur right.. its just so hard to leave! I really do love him.. so much.. ugh & he's a great husband.. idk why this wud even happen.. but ur right.. if he's willing to continue this then tht means he's willing to let go of me
  • No problem I was in a relationship like that before its hard to leave but its best for u and the baby u need happiness and love not sadness and let downs :)
  • @yeaa.. & like I told him, its really hard to live & be married to someone u dnt trust at all..
  • I know its hard I'm going through something similar myself just that I'm not married.. and honestly its the best for you and baby I mean I'm sure you don't want to have to deal with this for the rest of your life and you shouldn't! Keep your head up and stay strong ;) you can do it!
  • It is hard communicating is the biggest key to a sucessfull marrage my hubbie and I tell each other everything and we talk about things as soon ad they come up with out that and trust there is no relationship its just two people together if he has a problem he needs to be honest and u too don't let it sit inside it rips and nips at u tell him look we need to have a serious talk.. bc u don't need the stress so close to giving birth babys sence that. do what's best for u and ur baby.
  • I'm with @charliebby1116 you can do it momma!!
  • @charliebby1116 & @darnesofnight4u thank u girls :) he's at work right now but ill def be talkin to him tonight.. see what happens
  • Keep us posted if u need a pep talk before I'm on here or fb like 24/7 :) in the mean time when I feel down I crank up music and sing and dance it makes me feel better cause my bellys huge and I can still shake it lol :)
  • @darknesofnight4u lol I sure will haha ur so cute lol
  • Good :) and Ty I hope it goes good later :)
  • Yes keep us posted! I'm also always on here or fb good luck sweetpea!
  • Update yet.....lol %%-
  • Never say you cant leave because then you truly start to believe it. You can leave, but you may just feel overwhelmed, make sure you think things through and do whats best for you and baby! Can you go stay somewhere else so you dont have to be around him???
  • I'm so sorry :( I found out my bd cheated on me during this pregnancy, I ended up getting hpv because of it, now we're engaged but it was really hard and painful to get to this point. I'm 18 and he's 20. You need to ask yourself what's best for you and your baby, you do not have to stay with him. I know it's hard especially with everything you're already going through being pregnant, but you can get through it. Make sure you talk to someone even if it is your preglies! Try to get out of the house and clear your head. We're all here for you! <3
  • First off mama. You are not fat or ugly. You are a beautiful person who is about to give your husband a gift of a life time. Second off ((((((((hugs))))))) for you. And third off. Show that man what he's missing out on. I know its not easy to up and leave but girl UP AND LEAVE HIS A$$ show him that you are a strong person and make him realize that he needs to either choose you and that baby or he can go off and be with one of those girls on craigslist and get a gift that keeps on giving from them. And forth off. ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))). WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU.
  • Good luck mama keep head up..and ur definitely not ugly! Ur baby shower pic is so cutee. ;;)
  • My ex cheated on me when I was preggo with our son. I gave him the ultimatum, us or that girl. He chose her. Then he told me when I was in labor to get tested for herpes. My ob put in a rush and it came back negative. He got it while I was preggo and I couldn't have sex(thank God). It was hard, but I knew I would not trust him again. You need to know you are beautiful, you are worth more than he gives you credit for, and you deserve more than what he is giving you. Lots of hugs!!!
  • @nova
    @mybabe
    @pawgio
    @charliebby1126
    @darknesofnightforu
    @pinkigirl
    @mommy2b1111
    @momof5
    Thank u girls sooo much u really have no idea how much each of ur words mean to me.. well i talked to him, & he DENIED it!!! ugh how can he even do tht! that makes me so mad! the emails sent have the date of oct 19 2011 & oct 26 2011 wtf!!! an email DOES NOT send itself! & thats what he's saying ugh.... i really dnt knw what to do.. i wish i could leave! get a job! go to school! & raise my son on my own..but truth is i wasnt born in this country.. i came here when i was 6 days old.. & ive lived here ever since so im an american just not legally.. we were barely fixing my legal status..so if i leave i have no idea what i wud do.. my fam is there for me 100% but i dont wanna put that responsibility on them when its his!! ugh... :'(
  • Go to your family and figure it out with them. That is What family is for. And honestly he sounds like scum.
  • I'm with @314babymama1120. Just because your not legal don't mean you can't make it. And you can change that hun. Just work hard and accomplish small goals at a time. Work on one problem love. Not a million. The first problem and the biggest is the man your with. He has no respect for you and if he has no respect for you he will also have no respect for his child. Lots of prayers and love sent your way.
  • Id say stay to get legal then up and leave him actually no u can apply for citizenship it takes like 2 years and u just have to take a test I beleive and they won't send u away my aunt and uncle came from England on a trip here got stuck here by there friends and it took them about 2-3 years for there's + when ur babys born here ur automatically a citizen. and I work in I.T computers and emails don't send them selfs he's stupid to think anyone's going to beleive that bs cause I know no one would
  • My uncle got a job no problem too here