Miracle baby

edited October 2011 in Birth Stories
A pregnant woman here in my hometown was walking home from work and was hit by a car...they were able to save the baby but a day later the mom died... Unfortunately they don't know who hit her :(

Comments

• omg this is so sad. im glad the baby was able to be saved. but so sad about the mom. do you know if she was able to name the baby? and is the father in the picture?
  • They didn't say if she named her or not and idk if daddy was in the picture cause they said her family is in houston and they don't know who's gonna take custody of the baby @Proudmommy8789
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's really sad. I hope that baby goes to a good family.
  • That's so sad. That poor baby. I also hope they find the creep who took the baby's mom away.
  • You must live in San Marcos? I live in south Austin and heard that exact same story. Very very sad as it hits so close to home and I'm only a week n half from my due date. Poor baby is left without a mother due to that creep that hit her. What a coward to not stop and help!
  • I am about to cry, that is horrible :( after having my princess just Thursday night, and bonding I can't imagine dying like that.. :( prayers they find a good home for baby!
  • @novmom2be yea I do..and yes how rude and evil to not stop