Almost no symptoms at 38 weeks.. ?

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm 38 weeks today and if I didn't have a belly I wouldn't even think I'm pregnant. I've been having some back pain for the last couple days and trouble breathing, but that's pretty much it. I can sleep almost through the night, don't need to get up to pee at all, no pelvic pressure or pain, baby hasn't dropped, I have yet to feel a single contraction, no sickness or swelling.. I kinda wish I was feeling all of these things, I feel like nothing is going on with my body and I'm going to be stuck pregnant forever. Anyone else starting to feel stuck?

Comments

• Well consider yourself very lucky! I'm 38 weeks today too but I get up just about every other hour to make a mini trip to the bathroom. My sciatic nerve has been jacked for months & most recently the past 4 days! I felt nauteaus at first never vomited. I'm huge & waddle when I walk. I've had colestrum for the past 2 months & my boobs are huge! I've been trying pressure points to speed up the labor but I'm not due til Veterans day. Good luck! But yeah consider yourself lucky!
  • @melodya I feel lucky but I'm so anxious! My boobs are huge too I hate it :( one of them leaks like crazy and the other one barely does at all. I haven't thrown up this whole time. Labor dust too you! Hopefully out little ones come soon!
  • I feel like im gonna be pregnant forever, but I am also miserable so I agree that u are a lucky girl! Its okay though our babies CANT stay in forever!
  • @314babymama1120 I've developed this fear of being the first woman to stay pregnant forever lol I'll be so relieved when my little one is here!
  • Lol that is too funny!
  • Due 11/11 also but feel very much pregnant lol I'm slim and tall and all belly I feel her head in my pelvis nonstop and her feet in my ribs constantly but just two short weeks left!
  • not everyone has those. i'm like u. i already had two kids and i never had anything leading up to my labor that made me think labor was coming lol. no pelvic pressure, back pains, contractions or anything at all. my first labor i just woke up in the middle of night one night and felt my first contractions...gave birth 7 hours later.
  • Other than peeing every 15-20 mins during the day & every 2 hours during the night or occasional back aches from Loooong days i don't feel pregnant either. I pee so much bc i go thru a case (24 pk) of 16 oz waters in 2 days. I can not quench my thirst for anything. Idk why. No GD no hypertension no nothing!! I just stay thirsty. & gatorade (supposedly a thirst quencher) makes it worse.
    But my lil man will be here Tuesday Nov 1st. Yayyyyy
  • I'm going to be over due! I can feel it ughhhhh
  • My due November 9 th and have every symptom of labor but still no baby for me I'm so discourage. I lost my plug I'm 3 cm 80% thined and contractions just nothing consistent:( I just want my baby so badly.
  • Im 2 cm 60% & have yet to have a single contraction. My Dr is leaving the country Nov 7th & my due date is the 8th so she is letting me induce labor at 39 weeks since he is growing just fine & im already dilating.