Anyone feeling extra tired???

edited October 2011 in November 2011
I'm 37 weeks and 4 days and I feel so tired. All I do is sleep through half the day now. I honestly can't go through the day without a nap. I know I wake up a million times to go pee at night but I still get sleep. I'm guessing my body can't take being preggo no more : / Anyone else feeling like that?

Comments

• Yes exactly the same. Except I try to lay down and take a nap during the day but I can never fall asleep :-(. Im 37 weeks also.
  • I feel you. I swear I wake up and am totally ready to go right back to sleep. Makes it hard to do anything during the day. :-|
  • Hecks yea! Sleep is the new party lmao
  • & I'm 38 weeks
  • Yeah I wake up in the morning eat breakfast while my daughter is getting ready for school, than I take her come back home and than take a nap, I'll be 37 weeks on tuesday
  • Yup im 39 weeks and always exausted! Today it took so much effort to just take a shower and wash my hair
  • Yep, I'm right there with you. But I try not to nap because then I can't sleep at night. I'm 38 + 2 and always dragging around.
  • That's all I do is sleep lol if I'm not sleeping I'm eating
  • Okay ladies. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I can't shake this tired feeling. I'm hoping my little boy arrives soon : )
  • Im 38 and always so tired. I feel like I never get enough. And I am so ready to quit working I wish baby would hurry up!
  • @mommy2b1111 Omg yes! A shower takes to much energy especially when washing your hair is involved.
  • Same here and am suppose to be only 34 weeks but my doc said am showing signs of being on 37 to 38 weeks coz of the size of the fetus plus am already in labor so am on bedrest coz I am technically only 34 weeks counting from my last day of menstruation ....so now makes me wonder ...I could really be 38 weeks and not realizing it .
  • I'm 37 weeks and 6 days I have the same thing! I usually go to bed around 12(midnight) sleep until noon wake up, eat, and right after would feel like I didn't even sleep a wink for a week or two. I would be exhausted I would fall asleep the second I lay my head back down. It's been happening since I was maybe 36 weeks. I can't make it a day without a nap. Nor can I leave the house because i'd be so tired it's not safe to drive. :/ when will it end!? Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm always sleeping &/or eating. Lucky for me my hubby & son are pampering me since I'm having contractions & baby boy can come any time!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2011
    Im not a Nov. momma but all I want to do is sleep. I can just wake up, stay up for an hour, then go right back to sleep. (on my days off of course) Im so lazy these days its ridiculous :(
  • i've been sleepy my whole pregnancy lol