3wks feeding and sleeping ???

My baby girl turns 3wks tomorrow and lately she seems as if she's always hungry. She's never satisfied after nursing so she ends up with formula too. I know im not producing much but sometimes i do. Since yesterday i been pumping to give my nipples a break. Well last night my baby girl had 3.5 oz of bm and was still hungry. She then had a 2oz bottle of formula. No spitting up. No fussing. Satisfied. She then slept for 6hrs straight. It doesn't seem normal.

Comments

• Its probably a growth spurt. If ur bf the best thing u can do is let her eat for as long as she wants--this will also increSe ur supply. Its really tiring for u but it will get better. But its totally normal baby behavior!
  • Sounds like my girl lately. She's a month old and I think it's just a growth spurt. I also have to eventually supplement with a bottle. Today I had a bf session for an hour and 20 min followed by a 3 oz bottle! Don't give up on bf.:)
  • There's supposed to be a growth spurt at 2-3 weeks
  • yup growth spurt..try not to do the bottle if you can help it..nursing on demand keeps your supply up..if your supply is actually low, your baby will nurse more and more so that should help :)
  • She gets frustrated when they're empty and she'll refuse them.
  • I feed her or pump every 2-3 hours and if i pump i usually only get 1.5-2oz total no mater how long i pump for.
  • Have you tried mothers milk tea and the other stuff
  • Fenugreek helps!
  • I've been. Taking fenugreek and its done very little except every time i burp it either tastes like syrup or carmel.