Rockport Judqe Adams Beatinq His 16 Year Old Disable Dauqhter ! (Video)

edited November 2011 in Current Events
Judqe Williams Adams Beats His 16 Year Old Dauqhter. She Has Cerebal Palsy & He Continues To Beat Her. This Was In 2004 & His Dauqhter Was Waitinq For The Riqht Time To Release It.

I Was Raised In Rockport & Have Had This Judqe Handle My Familys Cases. He Is No Where Near Beinq Fit To Be Re Elected.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=G1n81LopDQk

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It's Very Graphic. I Myself Couldn't Believe Watt I Was Seeing ! He Is A Monster In My Eyes, Right Now He Is Under Judicial Review & The Aransas County Police Are Investigating As Well
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg! I am completely disgusted! Dont get me wrong...im a FIRM believer in "spankings"...i received them myself as a child but this is ABUSE! This is NOT discipline! Even if she didnt have cerebal palsy..it is still flat out ABUSE! The mother disgust me too! ONE hit was enough!! The rest should have never happen. If this was anybody else there kids would be taken away faster then you can blink!
  • Thats horrible...did the daughter video tape him?
  • @ExcitedForOctober Im Guessinq She Knew She Was In Trouble Because At The End Of The Video, She Turns It Off !

@Minii36 i Am Totally With Yu. I Was Not Spanked As A Child, Just Grounded So i Dnt Know How That Feels. But Its Sad, im So Glad She Had The Strenqth To Come Clean About It !
    @2BeForgotten i Hope He Gets Jail Time.
  • That was disgusting!!! How can any parent do that to their child! I was smacked from time to time as a child and my girls get a smack on the back of the hand (not with a belt) when they are really naughty but that was just sick! would he be the same if he was up against a grown man! I doubt it very much!!!
  • I don't care WHAT a child does, no one deserves that kind of treatment!!! What sick sick people those parents are. You don't bring children into the world so they can "obey" you. I would never ever lay a hand on a child like that, or talk to them like that either. From what I understood all she did was download a video game on her computer??? Wtf???? I'll bet any money they treat her like crap because of her condition. Why else would she tape it if it didn't happen before. Poor girl :(
  • @sophiasmom11 Im With Yu On Thatt, & The County Court House Had To Step Up More Security Because They Are All Gettinq Death Threats.

@Yeah, Thats Watt Makes Him Such A Coward. He Did This To His Dauqhter Who Was Just Tryinq To Download Games & Music. Watt Teenaqer Would Nott To Thatt. Its So Sad, i Cant Even Watch The Video. I Had To Pause It & Come Back To Reality; That This Stuff Really Happens!
    @starrxoxo9 Yes, She Was "Stealinq" Music, So He Says But She Just Downloaded It & i Believe She Was Playinq Games Instead Of Doinq Homework. I Have A 2 Month Old & Will Never Lay My Hands On Him. I Dnt Believe In Spankinqs. I Saw My Brother, & Male Cousins Get Abused & i Will Not Do It. Its All So Real & Sad !
  • Wow what a bastard. People like that don't deserve children. I don't believe in spanking either. My mom and her siblings got beat growing up so she vowed never to hit me or my sis. We grew up very well behaved and polite without being hit.
  • @starrxoxo9 i Agree, He Should Never Be Able To Call Himself A "Father". My Mom As Well, So She Never Hitt Me, My Brother Or Sister !
  • This really hits home for me. My sister has CP to the worst extremes and if something like this were to happen to her, I'm not sure I would have a heart left.

@TishJ330 I'm taagiing you, cuz I know your opinion matters most to me when it comes to disabilities. I hated this vid, I couldn't even finish it.
  • & the comments on the youtube video disgust me even more! Ppl are actually saying its not abuse, she deserved it, shes rebelious(sp) because she video taped it, etc! Are you fucking serious!?
  • @Mimii36 Wtf ! I Was Watchinp The 6 O'Clock News & The News Crew Were Asking Rockport Citizens Watt They Think About It & He Simply Said " I Don't Believe That's Him, He Wouldn't Do That". Hello, Video Doesn't Lie !!!!! People ARe So Ignorant >:I SMFH !
  • @GregorysMommy some ppl are just so ignorant! Ppl on youtube was saying the video seemed fake. Ppl are crazy!
  • @gregorysmommy & I just looked at the story. He ADMITS he did it so how can they say it wasnt him! He actually had a nerve to say "its not as bad as it looked on video"! Are you fn serious!? How bout somebody beat his ass with a belt for 7 minutes!