Bloody show??!

edited November 2011 in November 2011
What does it look like?? I just went to the bathroom & peed and when I wiped there was a good amount of pinkish blood but no mucus tho. I looked in the toilet & there was a little blood at the bottom of the toilet also. Was this my bloody show or something else?
Ps. I just have sex like an hour ago but ive NEVER bled after sex this whole pregnancy.

Comments

• @caroline8_p does it have to be "mucusy" to be your bloody show?
  • Yes usually there is mucus in the blood if its your show. You may have just irritated your cervix
  • May have lost ur plug congratulations
  • Well there wasnt any mucus so it was probably just from having sex :( I thought I was getting somewhere.
  • I lost mine this morning & it seemed like a long stringy thing of mucus but it was completely pink and red. If you didn't lose it maybe you rubbed against the cervix when having sex or maybe you are dilating more.
  • @lovebeingmommy yea I dont think it was my mucus plug anymore. Guess it was just from having sex. Hopefully it made something happen in there tho. Lol
  • How much longer do you have to go? My last two weeks I swear id bleed if I even sneezed. It's very normal to have some blood after sex or a Dr visit. Your cervix is getting very thin so its easily irritated.
  • Just say your other post, your close! Get back to having sex!! Lol. Jp though. Is baby moving more yet? Are you still cramping and where at can you describe it for me?
  • edited November 2011
    @aydonsmommy im eating a donut now & drinking a pepsi. Maybe that will make her move! & yea ive been cramping on & off for the past 3 days. Its just like menstrual cramps! It feels identical.
  • In front or back, you could very well be having contractions at this point. Which also explains the movement slowing down a little. Baby is still growing too so she may now be in a position that causes her to move less or she's kicking your back so its not as noticeable. But call and check with your Dr to be safe. And keep me posted.
  • If u were having sex its normal to bleed a little afterward. As for the cramps maybe b/s contractions?
  • Hey!! I ENVY U!! we have same due date right? Nov 16? I have nothing and nothing still:( ..... I'm having lots of contractions today but nothing painful..... damnnnn now I want to loose my mucus plug.... :(
  • @firsttime16 no need to envy me..it was a false alarm! It wasnt my bloody show. Just from sex! My mucus plug is unfortunately still intact also!
  • Lol I'm now so obsessed with loosing my MP... lol make sure to update when u do .. lol
  • @firsttime16 actually all this morninh when ive been going to the bathroom & wiping there has been blood mixed with discharge! I havent had sex this time so hopefully it is my mp this time!! I wont get my hopes up tho.
  • @mama2be11_4_11 it wasnt my mp. It was just from sex but I think I am losing it now tho. Ive had a little bloody discharge on this tissue all morning. Its not chuncky but its different from last week. It actually has mucus with it this time.
  • @mimii36 I have trace of mucous when I wipe just an hour ago ... just a trace... like snot.. lol gosh tmi.......... but I'm 39weeks tomorrow and as much as I love my lil one I want him out........ lol I wanna meet him... sounds like you're having a bloody show.. wooooot!!!! Labor dust for u!!!
  • @firsttime16 I think my water is leaking now! I hope it is. & I hope you are losing your mucus plug! Labor dust for you 2!!
  • @Mimii36 ...any updates? were you really leaking after all?
  • @jwrnjjp yep! I'm in labor. She said I my water didn't break but I still think it was leaking! But my contractions are 2 mins apart so they kept me.
  • @Mimii36 yayyyy did they admit you? I'm soo excited lol
  • Yay!!! Congrats mama!!!!
  • Ahhh omg lucky send me ur labor dust lol good luck momma
  • @mimii36 yey!!! Update us whenever you can!!! Congrats!!! :)
  • @Mimii36....I'm still waiting on these contractions to become real! :(
  • @jwrnjjp oh trust me..when they start you will be ready for them to stop! Lol
  • @mimii36 Hey you.. how was your delivery?
  • @firsttime16 hi! I put my birth story up if you wanted to read it..its in my discussions! :)