august 22nd due dates :)

edited January 2011 in August 2011
Hello,
I'm having my second child and both this child and my first have the same due date. I feel like its a gift and I'm very blessed! How many other mommy's have this due date?

Comments

• Im close with 8.12.11!
  • I am due August 22 with my first baby. I'm so excited!
  • Its so wonderful!! I've heard the heartbeat 2x already and I can not wait 2 find out the sex!
  • I've only heard mine once. It was 160. Hearing it gave me the best feeling ever! I can't wait till I find out either. We are hoping for a girl since my bf brother has 5 kids and all are boys. But as long as its healthy I don't care.
  • I'm due aug 7th & I'm so happy!
  • Yes I have a 5 yr old boy :) my babies heartbeat first time was in the 150's and this last time it was 168
  • Found out a week ago that I am going to have my first. :) we were told today at our first appointment that it will come around aug 22! I am soooo excited, and nervous too.
  • Exciting! Don't be nervous, the unconditional love u feel is so amazing! You can only imagine but not understand until that baby is born. What r u hoping for?
  • My husband is hopping for a son, I don't mind either. I can see having a son or daughter... :)
  • Hi ladies....I too share the Aug. 22 due date. I'm just confused as to what week I'm in.....the app says I'm 10 weeks, but my gyn. Says I'm 9......this is my first baby and I am very anxious and excited......I feel so strange to know a little being a growing inside of me....its marvelous!
  • I am super close. August 20th here :) haven't heard the heartbeat yet...they tried at my last appointment...but I was just before nine weeks. I should hear and see it Monday though! So excited!
  • Aug 22 with my third =) this is the same dd as my second child! So hoping for another girl!!!
  • I have heard my childs heartbeat 2x so far :)
    I think it shows 10 weeks on here because your almost there... your 9 weeks and some odd days. :)
  • I'm due August 23rd with my third! I want a boy so bad! I've had 3 ultrasounds and heard the hb each time. :)
  • My baby is due august 24 and I hope it a girl I have one boy n really want a girls
  • I also have a due date of August 22 and this is my first baby! I'm very excited and I can't wait! My first appointment is Tuesday and I'm hoping to hear the heatbeat!
  • I'm due August 29th(: got to hear the babys heart beat last Friday at my 2nd appt. My first baby!
  • I'm due August 22 with my second went to the doctor couldn't find baby heartbeat :(
  • I'm due on 22nd too :), my first. Second ultrasound on Feb 15th :)
  • Hey im due august 22 as well its my first and my ultrasound is jan 28th and the heartbeat or beats we have a high chance of twins im so glad i have people to relate too!!!
  • I'm also due August 22nd lol this is my second and my ultrasound is on February 2!
  • Im due august 22nd!!! this is my first baby....
  • Im due 9/1..but i was commenting because my son will be 3 on my due date lol
  • Im due aug 22nd, with my third bb.
  • Just found out I'm having a girl! Yaya...so how are those bellies looking? Mine is really popped out now....I can't believe how much its grown this past month! Anyone else,s looking bigger?
  • August 22 here!!!! My baby seems to only want to be active at night. She is going to be a problem!!!!
  • We r havin a boy.
  • Im due August 22nd with my third. Im having a girl...cant wait :)
  • Im am due august 22 and having a boy!!!