november mommys:))

edited November 2011 in November 2011
How are you guys doing?
Any ways I Would like too start a post about how dialated you all are and is ur cervix soft and effective? Ooo and your due date let me start with myself....

I am due Novmeber 26,
I am 1 1/2cm dialated
with a soft cervix
&&
60% effective.

Comments

• Due Nov 24th 3cm and 50%
  • Due Nov 8th, 1 centimeter, short cervix :(
  • I was due on the 13th but had him at 4:06am on the 5th. He was 7.6#s 20" and is the love of my life :}
  • I am due tomorrow 11/11/11
    I was 1cm dilated at my Tuesday appointment and my cervix was soft.
    Im bleeding at the moment, hopefully she does get here by tomorrow, Im also having very light contractions.
  • @everyone awww congrats tooo those who have had ur lil ones anddd the ones who r close too meet them <3 I'm excited I can't wait...heheee I'm hoping she comes by next week o end. Of this week
  • due november 30...1cm but that was from two months ago, I get checked again next week! hoping for progress :)
  • Was due Nov 16. Had her on the 8th. Weighed 8lbs5ozs!
  • Blwh! I'm due Monday the 14th & I'm only 1 cm
  • @lovinmyunborn I thought I read that you will be induced on the 15th
  • I was due nov 6 had him on 11/1/11 7pounds 15 oz.. wen i went to l&d i was 2 centimeters & 80% thinned
  • @Mimii36 no lol that's the other @Lovingmyunborn our usernames are similar lol I wish I was though! I gotta dic appt in the morning,so I'll keep ya posted
  • @lovinmyunborn oh damn! I didnt know there was 2! Lol. Hopefully at your doc appt they tell you something you want to hear. Im anxious for your labor story next!
  • Due Nov 27th 4 cm w/ soft cervix, I go to the hospital in the morning for a non stress test. Not expected to make it past Saturday! Yay
  • im due november 18th and monday i was only a fingertip dilated i go back next monday and depending on where i am she will be scheduling an induction (my doctor doesnt let you go overdue) so baby time next week for sure :) :) :)
  • Due on the 24th plugs gone still having bloody discharge. 1 1/2 cm dialated 50% effaced. Gonna call the Dr This morning. I think I've been leaking a little bit too.
  • Due the 24th 2cm 50% effaced. Doctor told me she will probably induce me at 39 weeks and a couple days since i had some high blood pressure.
  • Due nov 27th and nothing!!!! Dr said baby's head is down but high.... I feel like she's never gonna come out. Last night I swear I could feel her flipping around in there :(
  • Today it's my dd, yesterday at my apt I was between one and two cm. he told me to make an apt for the following week but doesn't think I will make it to it. I am ready to meet my little guy, but it seems like everyone else around me are more excited and impatient than I am lol. Also if I make it to my apt next week the dr wants to talk about induction then. I was induced with my first, and didn't really have a good experience so trying to avoid it if I can with this one.
  • I'm due the 21 but I'm having her the 17th
  • edited November 2011
    I was due Nov 16th & had my son on Nov 5th. He weighed 7lbs 1oz.
  • @mimii36 yea thats me being induced on the 15th! Lol i didnt want to wait for my due date or go overdue...@lovinmyunborn i hope you get good news soon!
  • Was due on Nov.17 but I had my baby girl on Nov.3.
  • Due November 12th and my hind waters went yesterday but haven't been told how many cm I am or anything
  • I was due nov 10, but had her on nov 9...7 pounds 6oz...my lil diva is finally here
  • I was due Nov 7 but had him Oct 31. 7lbs 5oz 22inches
  • Im due on the 24th and im 1 cms with a soft cervix and 50% effective.
  • Sooo many nov mommies!!! LOVE IT!!
    due thee 27th 1cm dialated 50% effaced... soft cervix.. hoping to progress before thee 27th...
  • Due on the 23 dialated to 1 cm...will probably be induced next weekend :)