Multiple IVF mamas: How long after birth can you do ivf?

Some of you might remember, it took my hubby and I 6yrs to get pregnant, and we finally did while getting ramped up for IVF and going through ectopic and susequent miscarriage and losing Rileigh's twin late first trimester (we have male factor infertility we were told his is getting worse since his surgery to correct it back in Feb... It did not work, and his numbers have gone down so we stored some of his guys up). We just had Rileigh Sep 29th and I'm seeing how long do you have to wait to cycle IVF fresh or frozen? I'm breastfeeding, so I know At Least 6 minthes so I can do right by my baby girl, but I don't want them far apart in age and know that cycle failure is a stronger possibility than it taking too. Anyone been here? Just trying to get my head set about how long and when we should try.

Comments

• Idk but good luck
  • I would wait at least a yr or longer. My co worker has been trying to have a baby for many yrs. They been doing treatments after treatments with no rest n she has cancer now. But she did get prego with six babies & they kept passing one after the other. Good luck
  • I feel like this would be a good question to ask your infertility Dr. Sorry I can't help :-(
  • That's ok, was just trying to see if other mamas had been through this so I could get it in my head. Planned on asking Dr, just don't want to make appt if they are going to tell me to wait another half a year.
  • Im sorry I have no idea about ivf. But I LOVE your profile pic! :) Try going onto Babycenter community. They have alot of boards with women who are in your shoes. Goodluck
  • Idid infertility..6 months I was told
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks ladies!!!
    @babybubba123111 thankyou, I stole the idea offline, but thought it was such a neat before and after idea :)