does anyone no of a small light weight double stroller?

I really need a small one I have the kolcraft options an its HUGE I can't fit it any where ! Any advice please :)

Comments

• I have a big one too, the sit n stand. Can't help you, but ill bump you :)
  • @babynumber02 I was thinkn the sit an stand deluxe not the double are they big to ?
  • It folds up pretty good but its thicker than normal ones so it still takes up space. It's not too heavy. I am still pregnant with my second and I don't have an issue lifting it. I wish it was smaller but I guess it can't get much smaller being a double artillery
  • @babynumber02 yea maybe there's no such thing as a small light weight double lol
  • Guess not :) lol wishful thinking!
  • I have a jeep brand small one. Hmmm... I dont know how to describe it. I bought it a few yrs ago but im sure if u google jeep brand double strollers it would pop up. Its like the "cheap" smallers strollers but its double (and not so cheap). Kids sit side by side. Fits thru door ways well and not bulky. However, i used this for small quick little errands. Its not something u wanna use for say a day trip to the zoo. We have a huge clunky thing for that.
  • I'm getting a sit n stand so idk :/

So bump
  • @mommyof3girls I was looking at them strollers but i was afraid it wuld be hard to get thru small places. Yea i have a huge one to for stuff like that but to big for drs appt an stuff
  • I'm in oz I have a velco maybe have a look online I have a explorer with the 3rd row it fits with a small.amount of room left