Due December 11

edited November 2011 in December 2011
Hey ladies im due December 11 n mi son has already dropped!Everyday i feel his little body tickling my pelvic area...Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Damien dropped at about 8 months too
  • I'm due dec 3rd and he dropped about two weeks ago
  • @Damiens_Mommy u too?!..Everyone that sees me says Im not gona make it til Dec.11..got checked today at my 36 week check up and I havent dialated none..So im guessin thats a good thing??
  • @Junebuggbabie85 I know ur happy!!You are very close!!
  • Every one said that I wouldn't make it either I'm starting to believe them I've been having alot of back pain and diarreah sorry tmi. I go to the dr tomorrow hopefully I'm dialated or atleast effaced. We are supposed to induce on the 28th because I've been in so much pain but I would be happy if he came the day after thanksgiving or a couple days before. Labor dust all around :)
  • I'm due 12/20 & have also dropped (=
  • I dropped about a week ago. At first only I could c it but now ppl @ my job c it 2 @ 32 weeks. Her & my pelvis r good friends right now.
  • I'm due 12/9 and have been having major contractions and dropped for over a week now. Dialated to 1 and really soft is all the dr will tell me. He says I can go anyday now.
  • I'm due dec 15th and I can feel her like crazy super low shes been down for long time they had to stop labor once but I get checked for the first time on monday. Bit I still feel her feet by my ribs which hurts like crazy but I'm only 4ft 11in so theres just not much room for her I guess..
  • Im soooo jealous.. :-(( Im due Dec 27 and I want my baby boy now... I cnt wait til he drops or I go to the dr and they say yu have dialated... But congrats to all of yu lucky December mommies!! :-D
  • My baby has been low for some time now. They also had to stop labor once for me. But they checked me and im 2cm and 50% and the dr felt her head. I really don't know if i will stay a December mommy. Im due 12-31. But wouldn't mind if she's a little early.
  • Wow!!Nice to meet all of u December mommies & congrats ta all..@angel26 wish I could dialate some..I got checked wed. at mi 36w appt.and doctor said I havent dialated.:-(...bt I do wana make it to Thanksgiving.
  • @AshCashJ dont worry hun you will get to see ur baby real soon!The more I feel my son move the more I anticipate the moment of holdn my babyboy.
  • @Junebuggbabie85 girl I know ur super excited to be getting induced..im supposed to be having a csection..We're deciding a date when I go see the doctor next wed.
  • My anniversary is 12-11. Just thought I'd chime in with that tidbit of info. Lol.
  • @juicy143 girlfriend you have no idea!
  • @juicy143 yes I kno.. I feel the same cuz my son is super active! I just cant wait to hold him..