Hubby just joined the army!!!!

2»

Comments

• @myheartzx3 yes we have to take the written test over once the yr is up
  • @qweennique his tat was of his moms name gwen pretty small u could barely see it. He even went for laser treatment but he couldnt take the laser pain. One time was enuff for him. But he really wanted to be a marine. His grandfather was in the marines for 21 yrs. I love the marines uniform lol
  • It's all of what you make it hun. It gets hard at times, but I'd say the good out weighs the bad. Good luck to you guys. Oh and welcome to the family! #Hooah
  • @armymommy awe thanks hun for welcoming me :) where r u station at?
  • Your welcome! If you need some one to talk to you can message me and I can give you my number
  • @MrsThompson34, You're welcome honey. We're stationed at Fort Campbell.
  • Welcome to the army life :). My hubby went to benning to start training in august, but had to come home for 30 days med leave because he fractured both feet and shins. It stinks cause I was so excited to be moving to our duty station next month, but its really nice because were due in february and the delay in training changes his origional deployment orders. Meaning hell be here for her birth :).
  • @newmommyfeb2012 hey, thank u. Im glad ur hubby will b there for the birth of the baby. My husband is going for training in fort benning also. I had my baby in sept. Congrats on expecting ;)
  • Your welcome :) and thank you.
  • searching through the military and came across this.
    How are you holding up?
  • @leggs2011 he just left to bootcamp on the 15th of may. I miss him alot BC im used to seeing him everyday but hes been writing me alot. I got five letters so far n a few phone calls n texts :) thanks for asking
  • glad to know your hearing from him alot! Hope you and nyla are doing good!
  • @pregnantelf next month we r flying to see him in Georgia he has a 36 hr pass :)
  • It's a good life honestly. Like the ladies above say, its what you make of it. You meet some amazing people who become like family and make things so much easier. Don't be scared, its an adventure! I grew up in a military family and i.loved it... I got to see so much more of the world than the kids I went to school with.
  • edited June 2012
    @redshadoe0 aww im glad u loved it :) I hope Nyla likes it. Im not really worried about myself. Ill go where ever my husband goes but I will miss my family.,I hope I do make some new friends & have a great experience like u :) thank u for sharing
  • edited June 2012
    you will, I promise. You'll learn military takes care of their own. :) I wouldn't trade it for the world. For me it's strengthened my relationship with my husband because when we move he's ALL I have till we meet people. Puts things in perspective sometimes :)
  • @redshadoe0 thanks hun I feel alot better :)

@bexiewexie awwww hey :) ur soooo sweet? Hows ur pregnancy going? I barely come on anymore
  • Thats great he can keep contact and willing! My friends hubby who is in the air force didn't write or call much sadly.
    Derek(hubby) has been deployed since late Dec. I wish I could give advise. But I'm going crazy myself. I made a play group on fb so hoping it gets a lot of local people and baby and I can meet some people.
  • @leggs2011 Awww, its okay. I hope u do meet sum ppl to have play dates it will make days go so much faster :)

@bexiewexie lol, I need to post new pics of Nyla. I miss u too ;)
  • I sure hope so too! I have another 12 weeks until r&r is here!!
    If you have a smart phone download the app called Donut of Misery. Its a countdown. It gives the percentage, months, weeks, days, hours and seconds!! WOAH. haha
  • @leggs2011 lol i will download It ;) thanks girl. Im suppose to fly to see him next month :)
  • ooo exciting!! :)that should be fun.