Annoyed!

edited November 2011 in September 2011
Im just annoyed now! How about yall?

Comments

• Lol yeah
  • Its like ok already hell! Lol @smcox
  • Ya...annoyed at the spam going on! I want people to see my serious question!
  • Yes! Annoyed! Why would you do that!?
  • Seriously.... At first I thought it was a double post by accident but then I realized they are just posting it in every category! There is a reason theres categories... And just completely not necessary
  • @misskristin is that person a member? They don't have to do all that to get someone to see it just go under pregnant and it will show on the main forum. Duh.
  • That makes me NOT want to order from them!
  • edited November 2011
    @navybabyontheway- lmao I agree...
  • They wont get business like that!
  • Its probably a misunderstanding... Im sure anyone looking for real business wouldnt do that and annoy everyone intentionally
  • I didnt see what you were talking about and then i looked...oh yes that is annoying to say the least.
  • @tinka1326 not a misunderstanding its intentional!
  • Omg Wow I see wat u guys r talkin about now
  • Lol like a dummy I commented and said ill check them out and then said yu knw yu posted this like 10 times smh
  • Lol @mommimisha
    But yes, that's highly annoying!
  • @mommimisha she knows, it's purposefull when it's in every category. And now she's bumping them.
  • I understand, but I'm not trying to spam, I've had several girls off here contact me for.more.info, so I was putting it out there and as a stay at home mommy, this is how I earn my income for us to survive, I see your point, and I'm sure you see mine, we all want to be able to provide the best for our children !!!! Sorry for the troubles ladies, I didn't purposely try to make anyone mad, again I'm so sorry.
  • @bowmakingmomma im pretty sure they understand yu trying to make a living but honestly yu posted that like 100 times... patience is a virtue eventually people will see yur post... no need to bump it or even post it a million times because then it takes over thee whole forum and some people who really want advice who post a forum aren't being seen due to yur multiple posts... think abt what yur doing next time and think abt others
  • I didnt know it would knock off other posts, like I said, I'm sorry!
  • Ok well now we all understand...you only really need to post it once and then bump it from there on. We understand thats your hussle but the approach wasnt appropriate. If you need help getting the word out put that in the tread.