november 22nd..(venting, nervous!!)

edited November 2011 in November 2011
Its so close, and she's still 'cookin' I really really really!!!! Don't want to be in the hospital for Thanksgiving. Hospital Turkey is gross. Lol. Im hoping she will come on her own no inducement required. But I have a feeling it wont be that way:(
I'm waiting patiently for her arrival
And trying not to be stressed about the 'ending'
Hailey Rose, I'm ready to meet you now<3

Comments

• Good luck. Labor dust.
  • I'm due the 20.. I understand how your feeling. Labor dust to you!!! Best of luck getting baby out now! :)
  • I'm due the 24th and I really was hoping baby would be here by now!! I was at the hospital last night/this morning but unfortunately sent home after about 3 hours :(
  • That's my induction date!! I'm 4 days overdue!! But I hope you have better luck
  • Just left the docs..
    1cm dilated and 1% effaced
    With 4 days left I don't think it will be on the dd maybe after.
    But I had to schedual* another ultra sound (5th one) on nov. 22nd to measure her and I have another docs appt on the 25th.
    I hope things start moving along quickly :)
  • Theres still hope for you! I didnt dilate or efface until I went into labor. It was very unexpected.
  • *labor dust* I wouldnt wanna miss thanksgiving n have to eat hospital food either lol
  • Does anyone know if you can choose not to be induced?
  • When I first found out I was pregnant multiple different friends and my mom included figured out I would be due dec.2nd. And that was before I went to the doctors and I didn't remember when my last period was I know it was supposed to have it feb. 25th and only spotted. So we went off that
  • Get some sleep ladies: ) u never know it could be tonight and also if ur craving something eat it LOL. Went to bed wanting something and thought about all through labor LOL