OR WIC and formula

So I am having to supplement my baby with formula and I get wic in Oregon, I just got a brand new breast pump from them a little over a week ago because I am going back to work soon, but now that I am having to supplement I was wondering how much formula you get a month? Any other moms in Oregon supplementing with WIC?

Comments

• Why do you have to suppliment? Do you want to suppliment?
  • No I don't want to supplement but it hurts so badly when she feeds that I have been pumping only, and only been producing 1-2 ounces per pumping session, & she eats 3 ounces per feeding
  • They asked me much formula I give my baby I told them I feed her half and half meaning one feeding bm and the other feeding formula so they gave me 9 cans she said she will give me 10 cans next month and I'm in Seattle idk about Oregon...it should be the same but idk
  • If you keep nursing, it will get better.
  • i live in oregon but i think you have to tell them you stopped breastfeeding to get formula? im not sure what town you live in, i live in salem and i know they will give cans to preemies-about 2-if youre nursing with a docs prescription
  • Idk if the rules are the same but here in NY you have to give the pump back to get formula :/