baby shower today!

edited November 2011 in Baby showers
I'm worried its going to be a bust :(

My mil is throwing it at some hotel with very little food and for the price she paid for the hotel she could have gotten a lot of things off my registry.. I am thankful she is throwing my shower & shouldn't complain!

I just only have 4 things off my registry and 12 people coming to my shower. A lot of people didn't even get their invites and couldn't get off work by the time I texted/called to see if they were coming.. so then I question if she sent out all the invites..which I would hate to think is the case but over the years we have had our ups & downs! I know this is her trying to make a nice gesture so I hate to think the worst.

I think I'm just freaking out because I don't really have anything for Gavin yet and he will be here in 5wks or less!

@ Hoping today is better then I'm thinking it will be!

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

Comments

• Good luck . I wish you the best.
  • I'm attending a baby shower today lol! Besides the side note, I think you should try to relax and at least have fun.I'm hoping you get things you need for baby! Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tricesbaby It was a lot of fun but not many people showed up :(

I'm proud of my mil I really was scared how it was going to go! We played games I've never played and she made it more comfortable then any of us thought it would be!

Still need a lot of stuff but I'm just glad it went ok :)
  • I'm glad it was ok. Sorry bout not getting everything maybe for the holidays you will get more.