7weeks old at the movies?

edited November 2011 in Parenting
Do you think it would be ok if I take him to the movies with me? I really wanna see Twilight but don't have a babysitter. And the movies by my house is always dead so there wont be many people there. Will it be too loud? I really wanna go!

Comments

• edited November 2011
    The baby will probably sleep through the movie. Make sure to feed him and change his diaper right before you go in to see the movie. And enjoy your self.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My concern would be if he wakes up & crys would you take him out of the theatre? I personally wouldnt take my bby to the movies because I hate it when ppl do & then I cant enjoy the movie because of a screaming bby.
  • See that was what I'm afraid of! I don't wanna hurt his ears. @2beforgotten @Janet_2011 I'm sure he would sleep though
  • edited November 2011
    Oh well i saw someone on here who took her baby to see the movie and the baby slept through the movie. I though you might have the same luck.
  • Lls at the Rawwww! Idk what to do! I'm stuck!
  • I wouldn't. I'm not trying to be mean but I think its rude. If I was looking forward to see that movie, waited a whole year for it and someone's baby cried thru it I was be so mad. I'm sure you would walk out if your baby cried, but then you would be missing the movie so, if you stay home you miss it and save money. If you go and they cry, you miss it and waste ur money and disturbed others. I'm really not trying to sound mean. That is just my opinion! Please don't take offense
  • No offence taken! I know what your saying. @babynumber02
  • I agree with babtnumber02. Plus even though my baby is SUPER low key and probably would sleep the whole time, there is still a chance....and I wont risk it. I went to the first Sex and the City movie the day it came out and a lady brought her newborn and said "o dont worry he NEVER cries"...and what did he start doing the moment the movie started?! I personally think its super rude. IMO
  • FINE!!! Lol You girls win! I guess i gotta wait til i have a babysitter :-((
    @ashley_smashley and everyone This just totally sucks!!!
  • I do but it takes him a while to get the newest movies! But you did just give me a great idea @2beforgotten I will see if i can get it on torrentz !!
  • Thats fine like janet said the baby will sleep through the movie I took my baby she was 7 wks old and trust me I had her in my arms and she slept through the whole movie and your gona have the bottles so if baby does wake up for milk feed him and he will fall right back to sleep
  • I think its ok to bring baby. Just feed and change right b4 and hold baby wrapped up so u can cover up his/her ears and maybe to to an afternoon show. Have fun!
  • I know what you mean it does suck. I am thinking about having my husband watch my LO and I will go see it myself...