labor

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
What made you guys go into labor? Like what sign made u go into the er?

Comments

• Steady contractions for four hours so I was curious to see if I made progress sure enough daughter was born 6 hours later!
  • When my contractions were 1 minute apart and I felt like I had to push.... I wasn't even in the hospital an hour and Isaac was born lol propbably shouldn't have waited so long
  • When I started to leak fluid.
  • With my first two I never noticed any contractions till I was really in labor....i just started getting them and they got stronger and stronger...u will know. They hurt lol
  • @everyone ohhh ok cause I've been getting cramps for the past 2 days and been having the urge too push but I don't because I'm afraid, I am even afraid of going number 2, even though I do but I don't push soo hard cus it scares me...I don't go to the er because my doc told me he doesn't wanna see me until my water breaks ooo till I can't walk anymore. ...:(

Soo idk what too do.
  • well i had contractions started at 12a but they were not enough to keep me awake but they started to keep me awake at 430a and they were timing 3 minutes apart so we went to the hospital and i had her at 8p
  • @preggo123 everyones water doesnt break so its crazy that your doc would say that.
    But I knew because I was leaking clear fluid & then it turned to blood(my bloody show) & my contractions were terrible! You WILL know when you are having the "real" contractions!
  • @mommysierra
    yeah When I went too The hospital I've been having contractions 1-2min but my doc still sent me home.:(

So that's why I don't even bother counting my contractions because what's the point he will just send me homee.:(

@mimi
  • edited November 2011
    @Mimii36 yeahhh I bet...lol I haven't felt the REAL ones...

Andd soo I shouldn't go to the doc than huh....
  • i think that it is quite odd that they dont want you to come untill your water breaks because i know alot of ppl that dont have their water break mine didnt they had to break mine i def agree with @Mimii36
  • Yeah I know its my stupid pathetic doctor that's why my family got sooo upset..they wanted tooo complain
  • Yeah my water never broke with my two older kids