Being Induced Tomorrow Night, Any Last Min. Advice?

edited November 2011 in November 2011
So I go in tomorrow at 1130pm to begin induction at 1230 am on Monday.
Any last minute advice??

Comments

• Stay calm & enjoy ur little person... Good luck & best wishes :)
  • Yes stay calm & try to get some rest(easier said than done). Good luck mama & enjoy it :)
  • Breathe through the contractions I made it to a 7 and my waters being broken with no pain just pressure and they scared me into getting an epi... Best wishes
  • Awe.... Good luck hon. Get some sleep before your little sweetie comes....
  • I'm so excited but terrified. My poor BD's stomach is in knots. We are so anxious.
  • Take the BEST shower of your life before you go lol and shave your legs, you don't know when you'll have time again. Other then that just relax :) good luck!
  • idk if you want pain medication, i was set against it but i ended up getting an epi and i am so happy that is did it made my little girl coming a lot easier. remember to relax and breathe
  • I agree with @Mommysierra. I was dead set against an epi too, but I really listened to my body and that in conjunction with my doctor's advice led me to get the epi and I don't regret it at all.
    Get s good shower in, relax and try to keep the best you can! Enjoy the process, it's rough but so worth it!
  • o and spend some time with hubby tonight watch a movie cuddle not necessarily sex but just some mommy and daddy time before baby comes tomorrow
  • I'm def. getting the epi. I have no tolerance for pain lol.
  • Just try and relax and stay calm. Also, don't expect it to go really quickly, mine both took 12 hours from the start of pitocin. I highly recommend the epi too! I slept through my first labor and read a book during my second, lol! Good luck!
  • Try to get sleep. You will be so tired later and it will be hard to sleep because your lo will want to nurse. Congrats!
  • Eat good
    Shave your private area in case you have to have a c.section
    Relax
    Dont be afraid to ask questions
  • Eat something really yummy! Like another girl said breathing through the contractions is going to be the best thing for u and have hubby do it with you and talk to you.I had my bd literally laying in The bed with me and when I would have a contraction I would squeeze him and he would hold me tight. And when they were really bad he would breathe with me (well make me breathe lol) and he would just talk to me and tell me he loves me and that it would be ok and that I could do it. He was the reason I got through my labor he helped a lot. So make sure u have a good support system going with u
  • yup breath! i held on to my hubby through my contractions because the pressure feels like a huge poop! lol i ended squeezing his hand really hard and biting him haha
  • Breath, Stay calm.. everything will be fine.