My life is falling apart

2»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    It's not my place to tell you what to do, but I couldn't imagine how upset you are. If I found out my husband was secretly hang out with his ex and had naked pics of her i would be deviated and there no way is ever be able to trust him again! I also wouldn't be able to believe they had been hanging out and nothing physical happened... I would have to leave, a relationship without trust is crap.. I guess you have to figure out if you can forgive him and work through this or if it was just to far over the line.. good luck & I'm sorry your going through this! :(
  • I'm sorry but who keeps naked pictures of friends, seriously! My ex tried to pull that BS claiming that nothing happened but if nothing is happening wouldn't the pictures have clothes on?! Wait, let me guess, he is helping her take photos so she can send them to someone else.... L-) whatever. I've read your posts before and You Do not deserve this treatment he needs to get his @$$ back in gear and his head out of the clouds before he hurts you beyond forgiveness.
  • Thank. You everyone for your kind words and encouragenment. I feel like I need to give him a chance to prove to me he is sorry And does love me. He isn't doing a good job yet. He is my life....ive known him since I was 4.
  • Wtf !!! Beat him up ! I'll do it for you ! Ugh men really suck. His ex is a trashy skank your WAY better than her. You need to show him a major lesson, if he wants his ex so bad tell him to go.. you don't need him he got more to lose than you do. You can easily get all dolled up and go to Hollywood and find a rich actor to take his place :)
  • Sorry hun you are going through that. Its like someone taking my heart and ripping it out. Thats the worst thing a man can do.
  • edited November 2011
    @stacyrae I just strong believer in women getting what they deserve. I work hard and do a lot around the house and work and still working on my nursing program and out of nowhere not only did I get a man but his child and baby mamma drama. I mean his been married before and was cheated on thats the reason for the divorce so I'm sure part of him is thoughtful of my feelings because his been hurt but most of it is from me saying what I am and what I'm not ok with and I am very black and white I love him but I will be treated well and if he doesn't like what I ask of him which is respect then theres the door because I know no matter how much u love someone most of the time unless they want to change its not going to happen so there is no reason to keep hurting and putting up with it all. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm a bitch because we have one amazing household and amazing love and relationship and we always work as a team but I'm just trying to make a point that u have the right to say "nicely" how all those things make u feel and then its his choice to step up and work on those things together :) I am very sorry his being like this have u guys been together for long time?