c

edited June 2012 in December 2011
Hows c

Soon all our babies will be here!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am NOT going to miss it! Lol after my 1st son I did, then I got pregnant again and it was so different this time around! I am having twice the issues and these next few weeks need to just hurry by! Lol
  • I wont miss it. :( My first pregnancy went so well, I couldnt wait to become pregnant again. If it wasnt for my expanding stomach (and a MIA period) I wouldnt even have known that I was pregnant. But this time around Im not as fortunate. For the most part Ive gone through most of this pregnancy with no complications. But man the 3rd tri is kicking my butt. Im on vacation this week just to give my body a rest. Everday I went into work people would ask me why Im still there...lol L&D got tired of seeing me. This little bugger is causing contractions but now I just deal with it. I do feel alot better this week so far. Im mostly preparing for her. The one thing I will miss is my sleep! I had a weird dream today about having lil bit it was so vivid. Now it makes me even more anxious to meet her.
  • @TricesBaby LOL lil sandbag...thats cute! i so know what u mean tho today i had to roll outta bed and thats exactly how i felt. and omg i know i am pregnant for the third time..i am so bad i don't even know if i dropped. sometimes when i look at myself it looks like i did...but then i think i didn't drop because i still get thats shortness of breath.

i love eating healthy for my baby girl too...i eat way better when i am pregnant because i feel like i shouldn't eat things that she isn't gonna use. whenever my kids and bf eats fast food i don't...i make him get me something healthy. when i wasn't pregnant i would be right along with them eating burgers n fries.

ahh our time is almost here. i can't wait till u finally get that feeling of being a mother :D it must be exciting. ur life will never be the same hehe
  • @pnsw524 and @BabyBubba123111 i'm sorry this pregnancy hasn't gone as smooth! this has been my "roughest" too just because of the issues with my placenta and all these extras ultrasounds(which i am not complaning about because i love seeing her LOL) but other then that i feel the same with this pregnancy as with my first two. and i think i am just getting older or something because i get those occasional leg cramps and my feet/legs hurt more when i am on the go. but hey we all have a month or less to go! lets enjoy our sleep :D
  • I miss it but I anit gonna be trying again anytime soon lol
  • edited November 2011
    @tricesbaby lol yeah I been soo tired! I need to take at least one nap a day or else I'll be slugging around! Most times I take a nap in the morning before lunch and I'll habe the hardest time waking up...i keep drifting back to sleep but the only reason I get up is to eat lunch! Haha

@alwayzbeenurz2008 lol I want one soon. I want my babies to be around two years apart
  • @myheartzx3 girl you are braver then me lol I dont wanna try again for another 5 years lol unless the baby daddy n I get better jobs lol
  • I don't miss being pregnant but I do miss my sleep!
  • @alwayzbeenurz2008 lol and I already have two...i want four! For now...well we'll see how I feel after I give birth lol
  • @momaynot I will miss my sleep the most! I am not ready to give that up lol
  • I thought I'd miss it a lot too because I also had an easy pregnancy, I loved the attention and feeling my baby girl moving around was incredible! But I love having her here so much that i'm glad it's over and she's already here. Pregnancy was amazing but this part is amazing too. (Especially when they start cooing and "talking"...my little girl talks a lot, it's so cute!) ♥
  • With my other 2 i had easy pregnancies and i missed it so much lol. That's why they are 2yrs apart. But this one however was not easy. I will be happy when its over. I will miss her moving but i think that's it. Lol.
  • @stacyrae aww sweet...i know its much better to have them here in our arms! hehe

@angel26 i know hun, u had it rough this time around. i think ur baby will be here soon, so hang in there :)
  • I sure hope so. Lol. These contractions are really anoying. And some are quite uncomfortable.
    @myheartzx3