im scared

i wanna kill myself, dont all start havin a go at me because I dont need it! im sat in the car in the cemetery where my sister is burried and I just want to end my life! I had a coil fitted 2 weeks ago and ever since ive felt this way! Im really scared right now and my husband just doesnt get it! he just thinks im havin a go at him and that I just need to ignore my mind! please help me b4 its too late

Comments

• Hun you need to seek now. The hospital in our area will admit you for 72 hours under your own choosing and you can leave when you'd like if they're not helping. All you have to do is go to the emergency and tell them about the feelings you`re having. Good luck.
  • Yes go to hospital especially if you are thinking you want to harm yourself. Get help if not for yourself, for your kids and baby. They need their mommy. There's no shame at all. It's a hard thing to admit you want help and men don't get it sometimes. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Please get help. I'm going to get personal on you right now. I grew up without my mom. She killedx herself. The hardest thing is to go through life with no mom. I wish I understood her depression more and got her help or she would have gotten help for her kids. Please seek help hun. If you need to talk please don't hesitate
  • @lyndsay1983, please get help. i am also getting personal with you. My husbands best friend killed himself, his daughter was 2 and his son was not born yet. Your kids need a mom. I know what its like to loose someone. I lost my son. There are days that are hard especially holidays but your kids love you and need you in your life.
  • ***massive hugs*** wish i lived bit closer then could come give you a real one, is there an emergency drs near you or a walk in place with counsellors? or ring nhs direct and they'll know what there is near you,

is there any close friends or family you can go and speak to or do you want my number so can text me whenever

xx
  • Im so sorry about this! I know many people say to get counsiling and meds because they fix it or help, but im not going to recommend anything because I haven't gone through a depression yet. I know that having someone to talk to about everything that understands works wonders to make me or others feel better, so maybe you should try to find a friend like that? I know how you feel about the husband part cause if it was me my hubby would just blame himself and wed end up in a fight about it. Of course you need to talk to your doctor about it and find someone to talk to. Then if you don't like meds maybe try aromatherapy or surround yourself with things you love or love to do. For example, I love christmas more than anything and it makes me very happy, so maybe id try decorating a bit. I also love to bake, so id probably go shopping and then bake a cake or something else and decorate it.
  • I almost forgot. Make sure you get out of the house too. Find someone who can watch your baby every once in a while and do something fun for yourself. Ill give another example. Im a figure skater, well was and that is the absolute calming medicine for me. As soon as I step on that ice the outside world is gone and its just me and that ice. Maybe you feel that way going to the salon or spa or another sport or shopping.
  • thank you all, my dad came and spoke to me, im gonna go the dr monday! ive hit rock bottom b4 and I dont wanna go there again!
    @samiuk thank you, I could of used a real hug b4! I think swappin numbers is a good idea xx
  • Im glad youre getting help. ive too hit rock bottem before and wound up in the hospital for a week because of it. %%-
  • Very glad your getting help. Prayers for You hun.
  • i emailed ya earlier hun, I'll email you my number now xx
  • I just prayed for you to follow through and go on Monday. It will be okay! My sister had to stay in a mental hospital for a week this Summer. It does get better!
  • how you doing hun? x
  • Yes how are you? I hope you're feeling better.
  • hey @samiuk @samantha thank you both for checkin in, im doin ok not great but not as bad as sat! I couldnt get an appointment at docs till next week! im tryin my hardest to fight and beat this thing! xx
  • Keep trying. This to shall pass :) I'm glad you're doing better if you need anything let me know.
  • next week!! proper stupid DR's over here so long has your over 60 or not English you'll get seen to straight away WINDS me up!!
  • sorry if that sounds racist or oldist but it really annoys me!!