Baby weight?

edited November 2011 in December 2011
just curious to know how much your baby weigh at 37 weeks? Just had an ultra sound and they said my little girl was about 6lb 10oz... Is that pretty average?

Comments

• Yes, I think that is average. They told me 6 pounds give or take a pound and two weeks later when she was born she was an ounce shy of 6 pounds.
  • I was 34+5 and my fat boy weighed 7lb 2oz lol they want to induce early, but 6-6.5 lbs is average at 37 wks
  • I keep hearing that they are usually off with the weights...but I have my 36 week ultrasound on monday I'll let u know how much my baby weighs.
  • My daughter was 5lb 5oz at 35 weeks and was born at 41 weeks weighing 8lb 2oz
  • thank you everyone @tinks1326 @pnsw542 @momaynot it sounded pretty normal but I sure hope its not a whole pound more theres not much room from me being only 4ft 11in lol
  • Yes sound bout right to me at 36wks my baby girl was 6lbs 12oz born at 39wks 8lbs 2oz
  • My 39 week ultrasound said mine was 10.6!!!! He was born the next day...weighed 9.4!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MissQ_1stTimeMommy2B oh man I was hoping they were little ahead I can't handle baby thats too big just cause I'm so petite but as long as shes healthy I'll be happy im sure its all worth it :)
    @augustbaby ya I hear usually they measure bigger than they really are. Did u have regular birth or did they make u have a c section because they thought he was over 10?
  • @GirlsLoveInk87 oh thats great size if u ask me :) good to hear everything was healthy were u early?
  • @GirlsLoveInk87 not too early then but thats funny...
  • Made me go csection because he wasn't positioned right... And because of his size didn't think he get there..and I wasn't dialated at all!
  • I think it is my baby weighed 6.4 I was 39 weeks gestation
  • my son was born at 37wks weighing 9lbs8oz and now im having a girl and when i last went in at 32wks they said she was 5lbs4oz
  • I had an ultrasound at 34w 4d n my they said my son weighed 5lbs 6oz..I'm now 38w n I don't know how much he weighs...My first was born at 41wk n weighed 8lbs. 11oz..he seems so heavy rte na
  • @btrflyqt85 mine was around there at 32 weeks as well..
    @juicy143 I think for a, boy thats prefect I sure couldn't imagine it though..
  • @jules thanks hun.I also think with u being 4"11 that's fine also.congratz to us both!long as he's healthy I'm thankful
  • My daughter weights 6 lb 15 oz
  • I don't know what she weighs but she's measuring a week ahead.
  • Thanks @juicy143 but I feel like I still have long way to go even though its only two and half weeks left but cant wait to meet her :)
  • oh, see these babies are all over the place I feel like will never know until they come out ... @tricesbaby
  • Ya just last night one my friends whose had two kids already told me she gained like 50 pounds with her first I've which I couldn't even imagine lol...
  • I just realized I didn't update like I said I would... At 36 weeks she was 6 lbs 6 oz which seems big to me cause my daughter was born at 41 weeks weighing 6 lb 14 oz lol if I made it that far and they are right she would end up 8-9 lbs lol
  • I still don't know how much she weighs.lol. i wish i did. :)
  • Oh man she was tinny good thing she stayed in :)