any other december mommies....

edited November 2011 in December 2011
just so ready to be done and meet their little ones??? I am so anxious and excited to meet my little girl!! But I'm worried that I won't know when it's actually happening. People keep telling me I am going to go early but I HIGHLY doubt that. But a girl can hope right ;p

Comments

• Am having a girl too. But am getting induced on Wed. I can't wait
  • is there a reason you're getting induced? If you don't mind me asking.
  • I am so ready. Lol. I've been so miserable this pregnancy. And i have contractions everyday and all day. I just want her out. Lol.
  • edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have 23 days left about 2 weeks ago I was like ok I'm ready but now that its so close I don't mind if I go to my due date:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have 23 days left and I'm so ready I have slight contractions on and off all day but mostly at night painful pelvic pressure. I go to the dr tomorrow to get my cervix check hopefully I done dialate effaced or something. I to is wondering who my lil girl would like it's going to be very interesting.. We don't have long ladies
  • I am due on the 15th or 17th have new doc she says 17th so 20 days if I go by that new due date. Having a girl, my first we have everything ready just waiting I want her out so bad but last week at my apt nothing was going on yet :( do I hope at my apt tom I've made some progress because I'm getting anxious for sure. Good luck to everyone else as well I can't wait to see all the pics :)
  • I am due on the 15th or 17th have new doc she says 17th so 20 days if I go by that new due date. Having a girl, my first we have everything ready just waiting I want her out so bad but last week at my apt nothing was going on yet :( do I hope at my apt tom I've made some progress because I'm getting anxious for sure. Good luck to everyone else as well I can't wait to see all the pics :)
  • It sounds like almost everyone going to dr this week. My appointment is Wednesday. I wish it was sooner but it does give me a couple days to try and get things moving. As of Saturday i was 2cm, 50% -3 ( still) and my cervix is soft (which has changed). So i will be walking and having sex this week to see if i get any changes. Fingers crossed for all of us. It's almost our turn ladies. And for me, its been a long journey. Let's update on our appointments as soon as we can. Im excited for all of us. :)
  • Lol don't worry mama u will know! I'm due december 25th but I feel the opposite.
  • Im so ready to be done! Due Dec 23rd but they are talking about inducing me the 16th. I'll know for sure Dec 5th!

This pregnancy has just been rough & painful! I still have a lot to do though! So I need to get moving!
  • Im beyond ready. Im due the 31st. Today has been very different for me so far. I woke up in pain, cramps and bh have been kicking my butt. Idk how I made it to class today but I just worked with the pain. It feels like she wants to come out, I feel so much pressure. Im still feeling cramps which is unusual for me. Hopefully when I go to my appt. on fri. my dr will have some good news for me. I will be so mad if she tells me Im still closed...lol I go back to work this week and I plan on doing alot of walking. Hopefully that will help :)
  • @babybubba123111 im sorry your having a bad day. Im also having some cramps and contractions. But ive had them so long i have grown tolerant of them. I have had one that i had to concentrate on. But so far that's it. I hope you feel better soon.
  • I'm due Dec 7th but Ill probably be induced on the 5th. I'm miserable I am small framed so I'm pretty uncomfortable. Weird thing is, is that I have no pressure down there. Constant anyways. Every once in a while I can feel it but then it goes away. I've had a ton of false labor pains. Some even kinda hurt but they are deff false. Been having them almost a week. They don't know how much baby weighs bc I'm only allowed 2 us and I've already used those. But I've gained my max 40 lbs since I was considered underweight so baby is a healthy weight supposedly. I'm just ready to see my little man. Still working too ha. Wish I could quit But I'm only allowed 6 weeks and I want to spend it all with my baby instead of waiting.
  • Yes getting induce on Wednesday
  • Oh n the reason y am getting induced is BC of my liver problem they don't want to risk it
  • @jennalynne87 hun yes I want to see who he's gona look like..also how much he's going to weigh....My last us was at 34w 3d...I'm 38w 2d...How much do u think he may weigh at birth??Im also originally due Dec.11..Bt I'm scheduled to have a c section Dec.6..8 days to go