edited June 2012 in Baby showers

Comments

• What a great family you have! Awesome surprise! :-)
  • That was very sweet of them!
  • So true... True colors show when it comes to hard times or exciting ones you want to share! So happy they got ya... How fun!!! :) hope it was amazing. U sure are loved!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aww how nice! Same happened with my shower and my "friends"
  • Awe im so happy for u :) family is all u need in the end.
  • Awww.. that was so nice! im glad yu had a good time...
    that happened to at my bby shower... my "friends" didn't come and told me they were days before... smh sad yu see true colors when yur prego huh
  • That was so sweet:) glad u had a great time and got lots of goodies.
  • none of my "friends" came or even said sorry or even came by to visit (Kaylas 2months now) except 2!!
    Im glad you were surprised and at one of your favorite places and got tons of cute stuff!
  • Yeah my "friends" all came to my first two and used to come to all m kids birthday parties but slowly stopped...this year no body came to my kids parties so I kings expected it. And yes it just makes me appreciate my awesome family even more!
  • I loved my pregnancy, it showed me who I could actually count on. & I'll be honest...I'm so much happier knowing who I REALLY have.
    Congrats on your shower hun!!
  • That's exciting,, I want a girl :D but so about the friends part. I had about 4 close friends...but now I have 1 :( all the others never return my text msgs or phone calls. & the 1 friend I have now just left for the Navy ;(
  • Awwwww.. I had a surprise shower November 19th! My fiance was in on it too and didn't tell me.. I am still shocked cuz I am sooo noisey and I always find out everything so dnt feel bad, my fam got me too! But I'm so happy for yu belly buddy!
  • thanks @everyone!

@clope18 its so sad right now i have two close friends that i actually see and go out with but of those two one never showed. i at least expected of all the others. i know how u feel...its just that me and the ones i was close too are in such totally different places of our lives right now. they still party and everything while i am home and doing stuff with the fam. sorry ur one close friend moved away :( my bff that put this together is planning on leaving too. he is army reserves but is trying to switch to active duty...so when that happens i will be sad

@AshCashJ lol aww thats sweet! i don't like having attention on me and kinda embarrassed because i didn't know... but i was happy inside...i really didn't wanna baby shower tho hahaha
  • @myHEARTZx3 lol I was just super shocked! This is my first so I wanted a baby shower but I just wish I would have known so I could have worn a dress or something! Lol
  • @AshCashJ LOL i know what u mean...luckily i thought i was just going to dinner so i was dressed up hahaha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2BeForgotten lol yeah it was so dumb. she was asking me if i liked things and when i said no she would put it back...and if i said yeah she would keep it. if i told her that o had that already she would put it back...