She cried for her mommy!

edited November 2011 in Babies "First's"
Last night she woke up from her nap & her daddy grabbed her. I was getting her play pen back up because we just came back from out of town. Anyway..she got quite when he first grabbed her but shortly after she got a little fussy again. He had her for about 5 more minutes before I could get her. As soon as I sat down & grabbed her she instantly got quite! It was the cutest thing ever! (Now if I could just get her eyes to focus on me) Im so in love!

Comments

• I loooove when my daughter only wants me. Makes me feel so special.
  • Lol, I cant wait for my lil monkey to focus on me too!
  • edited November 2011
    @natashalynn I know! I did feel so special. I didnt expect it so early tho. Shes 3 weeks 2mrw.

@ExcitedForOctober how old is he. I was worried at first that my daughter was behind because she cant focus yet.
  • He is 6 weeks, I can tell he sees shadows bcuz he moves his eyes when I move but its not exactly focused yet
  • Aww I remember wen my baby 1st did that, I felt great, everybody was like u have her spoil, I'm like no she jus knows her mommy lol! & wen she focus on u that's amazing, my girl watches me walk across the room until I get 2 far away lol
  • Idk if its too early but my baby does that for me and she's a week tomorrow lol... its thee BEST feeling in thee world!!!! Her daddy will pick her up and she will start crying so ilet him hold her to see if she will stop... once igrab her she completely stops and goes to sleep