DeCeMbEr mOmMiez

Hey ladies i went to the dr today and I'm 90% effaced and 1cm dilated yay!! And I'm due dec 19th. How much have you effaced and dilate mamaz

Comments

• Yay u getting close am 3cm dilated for the last two weeks losing my plug I think am 90% effaced I can't remember
  • Awesome. I go Wednesday. Hoping something more is happening cuz im sure getting even more uncomfortable contractions. Saturday i was 2cm, 50%, &-3.
  • edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lol i didn't see this post... i just made a post like this under the december club but today at my 36 week appt i was 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated i'm due december 25th. i am getting excited...things are happening :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Due Dec. 19th.... Nothing today at my appt. Thank God. Have a scheduled section on Dec. 14th, which is the way I want it to be. I need to work till Dec. 13th to put my grades in. Hahahah...
  • Dialated to a 4, getting induced Thursday if I make it! Been having contractions all day!
  • Idk if Im dilated at all but Im feeling some major contractions today that wont let up. They come and go but they arent consistant. We will see what the dr says on Friday.
  • Dilated to 2 effaced 25% and if she doesn't come before Monday being induced :) due 12/9
  • Oh my gosh I feel like I'm going to be late cause I'm due few days before you on the 15th and I'm only half of a cm as of todays apt :( I guess this baby doesn't want to come out. Have you been running around like crazy or something? :)
  • Due dec 8th and nothing.... dr just says cervix is soft... hopefully that has changed.. have drs Wednesday.
  • @jules dnt wrry. I had my bby nov 8. I was due nov 16 & I just knew I waa going to be late because I wasnt dilated or effaced! I didnt dilate until I was already in labor with my water leaking & my contractions 1 minute apart! Dilation & effacement really dont determine much.
  • edited November 2011
    @dec10 we're about in the same boat yay to us!

@Tricesbaby I know exactly what you mean for me this is the best part of dr appts

@MyHEARTZx3 that's pretty good considering that it's technically not December yet and ur due the end of the month you should be good and ripe by then maybe before

@girlsloveink87 aww u get to meet your baby soon.. Very soon.. Hope everything goes well

@jnc121311 I know what you mean im in school and class shut down dec 14 I was hoping I could at least keep her in til then but but I'm so miserable I'm like let's get it over already but hopefully everything works out well and smoothly for us

@Bmccaskill aww you to will be meeting baby soon I hope everything works out :) good luck

@BabyBubba123111 I was having slight contractions like period cramps my dr said it was my cervix getting right so maybe the case for you I doubt you would just be having contractions for nothing.. That would really suck

@jules LOL well im very active and i have stairs in my home so I think that may have alot to do with it. But who knows you may efface and dilate all at once labor is so funny and unpredictable kind of like a thief in the night lol

@kittypotato ur due date right round the corner have you taken any walks that helps a whole lot keep us inform on how things go Wednesday

• @angel26 I think contractions means something going on or let's hope.. Walking helps make things move along a little quicker well I wish you luck hope you get some good news on your next appt :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @TricesBaby with my daughter I had a change in discharge towards the end. It became more watery. I had to wear a pad at times. When my water actually broke I couldnt tell the difference. I have read that this can be one of the changes to, look foreste to. To let you know your body is preparing itself for the big day.
  • edited November 2011
    Oops I didnt finish answering your question...lol I didnt get checked as often with my daughter but I knew when I started dilating. I just felt different with more pain. Sure enough when I checked myself, I could fit a finger inside. Now I, realize that it means youre 1 cm dilated. Every pregnancy is different of course. But I hope youre progressing!
  • @Mimii36 thank you that makes me feel a lot better for sure :)
  • @proud2bmommyagain ya I'm sure it will all work out for the best since I'm measuring 35 weeks and it's supposed to be almost 38.