So ready to go back to work!

edited November 2011 in USA moms
Im about to lose my damn mind! I love being home with my lo but I really miss being at work! I miss the money most of all. Anybody else ready to get back to work?

Comments

• If I could I would! I left my job after 6 years. I loved it! I work from home now but business is slow mostly because I limit my clients because I can only handle so much with baby.
  • me!!! I.been applyin everywhere!! had 2 interviews but nothing : / ahhh
  • @Mrs4C I dont even think I could wrk from home. Lol. I use to want 2 but now im just soo ready to get out of this house!

@naliibby2 good luck girl! Luckily I have a job to go back too but no one to watch our lo! So im still stuck at home. I just knew for sure I would want to stay out my whole six weeks but im going crazy already!(only been out 3 weeks). I couldnt imagine having to go find a job! Good luck with that hunt because I know its hard.
  • Yeah it's boring days I'm at home. But I own an interior redesign company so if I meet up with a client it's usually outside my house and I spend the day researching and shopping! Lol. But I may do one room or client a month so I still get bored and miss interacting with dozens of people a day.