3months post partum...&

edited December 2011 in Health
I wearing the same pants I wore 1day pl!!!! Ugh! I used to wear a 4 before baby braxton...I know wear a 14!! OMG! I've lost 30lbs...need to loose 30 more to b back to pre pregnancy side...ugh I need support n success stories!! I've always had big booty n thighs....now my thighs are just to big :( I love my booty cause I don't have boobies lol!!! But it's keeping me out of a smaller size pants!! :(

Comments

• I'm the exact opposite too much boobies not enuff booty lol enjoy it !!!
  • i dont have a booty or much of boobies even though im nursing lol youre lucky, my pre preggo pants are still a little tight on my hips and im 6 weeks pp and im a small person lol
  • @mrz_Jackson2annpreggo lol lets split it!! :) haha.
    @bahamamama4828 I used to be small...buy I gained 60lbs w my son! :(
  • I gained close to 45lbs (from 124 to around 165ish) with my LO.. and luckily within 1 week it had all went away after I had her. I didn't do anything other than BF. My stomach is a little more flabby than it was before I had her so I really need to get back to the gym to tone up some. I've never understood why some people it all just melts away and with some it sticks around. Is this your first baby?
  • edited December 2011
    Haha we are on the same boat, I also.lost 30 lbs within 2 weeks but I'm now 8 weeks pp and haven't lost any more lbs:( and I'm all thighs n butt too, I've always been but now my thighs are fugly and my butt somehow deflated it's def there but it needs a lot of toning. And I'm not blessed up top either. Lol
  • @1stwoodsbaby yes its my first.
    @juliansmommy nice to have someone in the same boat at least were in it together. Lol
  • I lost 30 in three weeks and have 27 to go. I am big in the butt and boobs. I am a 36 f and I wish I could have a reduction. I would give you some of mine happily!!!!! I can't find a good bra that fits right anywhere. I think when you gain over 35 pounds it is harder to get the rest off. That is the pattern I am seeing. I had a c section so I haven't been able to exercise yet, I am 5 weeks pp, but I do breastfeed. I can't wait to get the go ahead this week to exercise. Rollerblading here I come!