What would you do if....(update)

edited December 2011 in Parenting
You just had a kid not even 4 months ago and you found out you were prego again? And you WEREN'T ttc....I haven't had a period in almost a month...there was a time when I didn't have insurance because I was switching so I couldn't take my bc and me and hubby had sex maybe 1 or 2 times. I took a hpt 2 weeks ago and it was neg...but still no period....what do you guys think?

Comments

• I would freak out Haha but in all seriousness, your period may just be outta whack still from being pregnant..
  • I'm soooo hoping that you're right because I've been thinking the same thing. But its weird because I'm feeling the exact same way I did when I found out I was prego the first time....(ie peeing a lot, feeling like I'm about to have a period and it never comes, being emotional) I'm freaking out !
  • I would cry! I cannot imagine having a baby and having to do it all over again! Especially those 9 months of pregnancy!...but after a few days of sobbing my eyes out I would embrace the idea that God blessed me with another beaustiful baby and sibling for my chunky monkey :)
  • It happwned to me it wasnt even three months later I was so mad cause I was breastfeeding
  • See with mine I didnt have to go through the whole 9 months but I can see where youre coming from because I heard its hell.

And wow I thought that you couldnt get prego while breastfeeding? Guess we both were wrong lol
  • I would Lose my mind!!! I wouldn't even be able to explain to my family. I can't afford another baby this soon. That's why I haven't even had sex 2months pp. I got my bc and Will be using condoms lol
  • If its been 2wks since you tested than test again. It may have been to soon before. But I would freak lol heck I got pregnant 9 months after, with an iud NOT ttc and freaked!
  • @MissQ_1stTimeMommy2B I don't think we would be able to afford another baby either....and I didn't have sex for a while after I had my first but after awhile I couldn't keep em off me and he hates condoms so I was screwed lol

@pnsw524 I was thinking it probably was too soon. I plan to test sometime next week if I still don't get my period and seeing what the results say....and if it comes out positive I think I'll just about die. I wasn't trying to have another for at least 2 or 3 yrs
  • Soooo....I took the test today and it came out positive. One dark line and one faint line...now idk what I'm gonna do...
  • I would first make a doc appointment to confirm with bllod work and to make sure everything is well. Good luck Hun! Many women have babies close together and they are doing great. Its hard work but totally do able. And the kids will be such great companions :)
  • @duskbydawn thanks again sweetie ! :)
  • I got prego wen my daughter was 6 months not ttc at all !! An I freaked ugh i was so not ready so now I have a 3 year old 17 month old an almost 6 wk old its not to bad but I'm def done for along along time !!
  • Well thats good to hear...congrats on your blessings. Hope it goes just as well for me. After this baby, im on bc like its nobodys business. Lol @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo
  • Omg me to ! The strongest bc they have !!