Early symptoms?!

edited December 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
So I've been freaking out the past few days. My bf was away for 2 months...and after 2 months of no sex..we were like bunny rabbits after! I just got my first real period after having my son in July, and he will be 5 months tomorrow (dec 9th) , and at the end of my period we went to Disney for a mini vacation. While being baby less for a day, we got pretty drunk at Epcot and at dinner later that night, and came back and had unprotected sex. We do however use condoms...just not on that night. XD The past couple of days I've noticed that I can smell EVERYTHING! I can smell the trash in the kitchen all the way in our bedroom, and I have this iron like taste in my mouth. Plus all I want to do is sleep...like I can't get enough. I go to bed at midnight and wake up at 10am when my son wakes up, and I still want to sleep! I think it's too early to test, but I'm going to test anyways...I just really hope I'm not preggo...I will have a mental break down if I am, but what's there to do if I am? Not like I'm going to be super pissed, but just disappointed. I will test on my birthday (dec 10th) even though its way too early I'm sure...but it will make my day or break it.

All I can do is cross my fingers and hope I'm not! :)

Comments