bd is an asshole! ugh :(

edited December 2011 in Relationships
Well our 2month old sleeps in our room right next to our bed in his bassinet..okay so I had put my son to sleep & bd comes in the room & turns the tv on volume full blast I tell him to turn it off or atleast turn it down & he calls me a bitch! Ugh so I pick up my son & walk out the room & says "fuck you"! Really?! Ugh! My pride doesn't wanna let me do it...but I'm going to move back to my parents until I can get me & my son our own place. I'm done with his shit!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @october15baby ugh what's wrong w/these little BOYS nowadays? They have no respect! I definitely don't want my son looking up to someone who has no respect for the mother of their child :( r yall still together?
  • Thats is so rude, my hubby use to do shyt like that but I dont leave the room I kick him out.
  • My bd has never actually called me a bitch. But he did tell me I was acting like one..so I turned the tv off on him..he turned it back on..so I went & flipped the breaker & told him he hadnt seen a bitch YET! LOL. This was before my lo tho.
  • Wow hun there is no need for that. He has some issues and you need to get away from him asap. That shows he has no respect for you or the baby and it can only get worse from there.
  • My fiance told you to call him a cum guzzling thunder cunt lmao...I'd be done as well, when he's not only an asshole to you, but his son...he has no respect and obviously he's selfish as all hell. Before you leave though...smash the tv ;-)
  • Sounds like an ass that you can do without!!