ouch! poor baby!

edited December 2011 in Parenting
I need help! Does anyone else have this problem? My baby girl is 1mo, so she can't hold her head up yet. Whenever she's in her car seat her head always falls over and the poor girl winds up with her head in her lap! I feel absolutely terrible! I have the little baby head support thing but it doesn't do a thing. I've tried rolling up blankets but that doesn't seem to help either. What can I do??!!

Comments

• I had to take out my babies support thing because it had cushion in the part that goes behind her head & that stopped her head from.reclining the way it should. Her head was the same way until I did that.
  • My Lo does the same when she is sleeping. I just figured that if it hurt she would cry and she doesn't so it must not bother her too much. I don't like it either but I know there isn't anything I can do about it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When Lilly came home from NIC she was 6 pounds and the car seat was rated 8-22 pounds. They did a car seat study to make she wouldn't stop breathing while in the carseat before she was clear to go home. They had us roll up a washcloth to putbetween her crotch and the strap and then a receiving blanket rolled up on either side of her, and the head rest that came with the seat. It worked for her and then we removed them as she got closer to 8 pounds. Maybe try the crotch roll..? Gl momma!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.