Today is the day! (update #5 he is here!!)

edited December 2011 in December 2011
Well its 6am and I'm about to make the hour drive to the hospital! I'm surprised by how scared I am about being induced again. It's not like this is my 1st time...but maybe thats the problem. My 1st induction was 40hrs of horrible and I'm scared this one is going to be the same way. I also feel very unprepared to be a mother of 2. I know that is probably just last minute jitters though and they will go away as soon as he is here. I will try to update throughout! :)

*9:06am
Water is broke, pit has been started & I'm getting small contractions! I can't wait to meet my little guy! :)
I'm dilated to a 2 & I'm 75% effaced!

*2:19pm
Wasn't progressing so Dr said to get an epi, I did & am now at 5cm. Baby isn't wanting to come down but they keep moving ne into different positions to help that. I will be checked again in an hour and the are thinking I will have him here by 6...Let's hope so :)

*3:08
Just got checked, I'm 7.8-8cm dilated! That's 2.5-3cm in about an hour!! My little guy will bw here soon!

*3:37
In a 1/2 hour I've gone from 7.5 to 9.5! I'm also having pressure! It'll be soon!!!

*8:02 am
Sorry I didn't update sooner but my little guy was born at 4:40 yesterday afternoocn! 8lbs 10oz 19.5 in long! He was a good sized boy for being a week early!!

I pushed for 25min and the whole labor was awesome compared to last time!! :) my boy is perfect, besides his jondice levels being a little high and the fact that he came out with the cord wrapped around his neck. Which BTW was really scary when he is blue & they won't let you hold your baby! But he turned out ok with no major issues!

Hope all my December mamas have awesome labors! :)

Comments