irritable

edited December 2011 in Relationships
So the last two nights I've been so tired I've gotten irritable with my fiance...I don't mean to..I've just been so exhausted...right before we went to bed, I asked him to change her diaper while I pumped so we could go to sleep & he was like well ill just wait cause it won't take me as long to change her as it will for you to pump...I got mad and said whatever and walked away. Well low and behold it took him way longer to change her because she likes to finish going when she is getting changed. But I felt horrible the rest of the night until I fell asleep, cause I don't like being mad or irritated at him.

Comments

• Life of a mother. Lol. My baby was up the other night crying for 4 hours. My bf was trying to sleep.He took the pillow & put it over his head trying to drown out the sound. It pissed me off so I stormed out the room wuth my lo & some cover & got on the couch. He came in & asked what was wrong. I felt so bad because I know I overreacted. He works all day & he was just trying to get some sleep. I felt really bad for acting that way at him because I know he meant no harm. I swear some of those pregnancy hormones & mood swings are still lurking in me. Lol
  • I think we all have a story like this. Try explaining to him how you're tired and thus irritable when you're less tired hang in there though! It DOES get better!
  • @mimii36 I think I still have those hormones too lol
    @natashalynn oh yea I did along with apologizing like a thousand times before he went to work this morning.
  • I just hate my wife lol and am very irritable with everyone lol. I started a no junk food, no soft drink and cut down sugar diet. Big deal for me as I lived on these things. Do I get support not f'ing likely. 2nd day of diet and the bitch orders junk food and eats it in front of me when I'm starving lol. I managed to just have a low fat low carb meal but I am still pissed lol. However I have lost nearly 7 1/2lbs or 3.5kgs in 3 days.
  • @dadof2n1togo calling her a bitch was kinda harsh.
    Anyway..I feel your pain. I'm trying to cut out dairy from my diet to see if my baby has a milk allergy. Well my bd decided to go buy 2 big cartons of ice cream! He sucks! Lol
  • @dadof2n1togo so sorry to hear that, but that's awesome you've lost that much weight in 3 days, I wish I had that motivation.
    @mimii36 awe I hope she doesn't have a milk allergy but if she does hopefully she'll grow out of it.