nyla loves to...

edited December 2011 in Ages & Stages
Nyla loves to watch tv, shes been doing it for the past 2 weeks :) Shes almost 3 months. The funny thing is she talks to the tv lol. Today she is watching the Jungle Book 2. Heres a pic of her in her swing watching tv....

Nyla and her cousin stephon

This is my nephew stephon

Comments

• Cute, funny how babies like tv so much. I think they like all the bright colors. :) super cute that she talks to it.
  • @mommyof3girls @1stwoodsbaby thanks ladies lol yes it is cute :) and when my hubby turned the movie off to see if she was really paying attention to the movie she cried :( so she was really watching it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Girl Cartier has been watching tv for a month and a half someone told me I was gone b having another the way he was watching tv moving out the way for the next cuz thats just grown...lol
  • Aww so cute! Zori gets amazed by the T.V. too. I can't wait till I can take him to the movies!
  • @armahnismommy :)

@preggointx lol and u are having another one ;) these Babies b learning how to do think quick. I hope im not having another one on the way yet.

@excitedforoctober lol the movies, im afraid she would cry & everyone will b upset. Were at my moms today.
  • edited December 2011
  • Aww my lil man was watching the movie cars today and he is only 4 months. I've read that babies like the bright colours. Also the last pic is too cute.
  • Am I the only one who tries to stop their baby from watching tv? I just feel like she's way too young to be watching
  • @yummymummy1 thank u, awe i luv the movie cars too. My hubby is gona b watching all the cartoons with her lol. Hows ur son doing?

@heyitsme hmm, yeah they r young but i rather my Baby b a fast learner. But i have a friend who doesnt let her kids watch tv. They can only read books n all 3 of her kids r under five.

@armahnismommy thank u girl :)
  • Sweet, yeah he is doing just fine, very talkative and loves to laugh and steer. He is such a friendly baby.
  • ..my daughter watches the football games with me...& occasionally, pbs...

I don't let her watch much...but, ..she does watch it..LOL..if its on...so, I try to keep it off!

I wanna share pics too!

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z334/OMFGimmaBABYDADDY/
  • @yummymummy1 awe thats great, sounds like u guys r loving eachothers company :) & ur son is very handsome.

@armahnismommy lol wat pic did he say that too?? Of my nephew?

@omfgimmababydaddy awe, thas great ur spending time with ur babygirl and shes beautiful. Thanks for sharing
  • @MrsThompson34

Liberty is a cutie!

And Nyla is too!
  • @mrsthompson34 my daughters name is Nylah also jus a different spelling but my suggar momma likes t.v also n when it goes on comercial she starts screaming at the t.v I find it so funny cuz she really gets mad cuz they interupted her show lol she talks to the t.v too expecially wit shows like dora
  • @pooh22 really thats kool :) yes they get mad when their shows goes off. How old is ur babygirl?
  • so cute! mine loves the tv too since she was about 4 weeks or so. she wakes up hungry, i pick her up to feed her, and what does she do? turn her head to watch the tv instead of nurse lol
  • Aww how cute!! I actually saw her big comfty swing today at babies r us.
  • @bahamamama4828 lol that is too funny & plus she was still young. Nyla at 4 weeks all she wanted to do was sleep, sleep & sleep lol.

@juliansmommy thanks :) yes her swing is huge. Girl nigel put her swing together in my room & one day i wanted to take it out to the livingroom bc i wanted to watch tv with my mil. I couldnt take it out bc the damn bars r so wide it didnt fit thru the door haha we would have to take it apart lol. Im so happy julian loves his swing ;)
  • @sophiasmom11 Nyla sometimes sits on my lap & watches tv with me too :)
  • @sophiasmom11 it sure is :) especially when im with her 247 lol
  • Thank u and yes we sure are lol
  • @MrsThompson34 oh no I meant taking him to the movies when he's older like 4 or 5! Lol...We HATE when we go to the movies and people take lil kids that cry, even little babies. I just dont get the crap that goes through peoples head sometimes! Lol
  • I dont want Zoe to watch tv until she's 1 1/2 or 2. I read that it isnt good for their brain development. Im not judging anyone that does let their child. I let my first watch when he was just a few months old. He has adhd and even though that's probably not why i dont want to take any chances.

It is so hard cuz she wants to watch, she turns her head towards it all the time and cries when i wont let her watch. I dont know if i will be able to enforce this rule for as long as i want to. @heyitsme
  • edited December 2011
    @heyitsme. I always face my lo the other way and try to keep it off during the day. I heard the same thing as @2ndtimearound. I am a teacher and it is so hard to keep kid's attention. I always blamed it on tv with all the fast changing pictures. I can't compete. Lol. I am not sure if it is true but I don't want to chance it. I am worried because my sitter puts the tv on for her kids.