just found out she didnt let him get his shots

edited December 2011 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
So my boyfriend just got temp custody of his 5 year old about 3 months ago well his ex never took his son to the dentist and now on top of that we found out he hasn't gotten any shots since he was like 2 1/2! What kind of mom does that?

Comments

• Not touching this with a ten foot pole....
  • edited December 2011
    @jewel Although some people do not support vaccinations, it should still be something that is discussed and agreed upon by both parents. As for the dentist, she should have taken the child, but it's not too late to take him now.
  • misskristin yeah his father and I took him and found out he had a cavity when he told his ex she told him it much be because I find the boy chocolate chip pancakes saturday morning..... On top of that when he came to say with his father and I he was 4 and 65lbs now we have him down to 56lbs just with running around outside at the playground and riding his bike which we had to teach him and on top of that we had to break his habit of watching tv all day everyday now he's in preschool the funniest thing of all is he doesn't want to talk to his own mom we always have to beg him we end up having to give him a new hot wheel car to get him to talk to her no more then 2 mintues
  • @jewel OMG! My almost 6 year old is barely 50lbs & he is tall! Who purposely makes/lets their child become obese? :( smh
  • @misskristin that's what I'm saying and now its hell for us cause we tell him he can't have fast food and he has to eat more then just pizza and chicken nuggets
  • There is probably a good reason he got custody........
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What kind of mom does that?...a very crappy one in my opinion...