Operation starve my baby!

Because thats what I feel like im doing:(
Bottle training is so hard. I just want to give in & pull out the boob but I know I cant. This is so stressful. I thought we were getting somewhere. She took the bottle as soon as I gave it to her but then she only drunk half an ounce & started screaming bloody murder! I feel like such a failure!

Comments

• Babies don't know what we have planned for them to do. They have their own schedule. Don't give up, it may take a while and get frustrated at times but keep it going.
  • What kinda of nipples and bottles r u using??
  • @stephforever89 every single one there is! Except the breastflow bottle..& someone from pregly is suppose to be sending me one of those in the mail 2day. Ive spent so much money on bottles! Im praying the breastflow bottles work! & its even harder because she likes her mill warn only & she starts to get frustrated so I stop & then the milk gets cold & I have to throw it out & go warm up more. I threw away about 10ozs yesterday! So much for my freezee supply.

@crisjoe I know they do. Thats y I feed her on demand. I dnt try to feed her unless she is hungry. But poor thing will be soo hungry & not even eat..or only eat an ounce! I know she needs more than that! Im trying not to give up.
  • You can warm it up once more after the first time. After that its no good.
  • That's sucks I hope that bottle works. I'm using dr browns they seem to work pretty good. Good luck
  • My lo likes the skinny nippled bottles, did while i was breastfeeding too, dr browns gave her gas so we took out the blue part and use different lids. How old is she?
  • @starrxoxo9 yea I know. Thats what I do but then it cools off so fast. She literally likes it at a petfect temp. So it just gets wasted. I think thats what happen 2day. She drunk half an oz & I think it got to cool. By the timw I warmed it & tryed to give it back...she realized it was the bottle & didnt want it so I had to throw the other ounce out.
  • @Kimberly4411 my lo only takes the nipples with wide bottoms like the drop ins(when she does take the bottle)
    She is 6 weeks.
  • Mmm, i'm sorry, if she was older i'd say go straight to a sippy cup
  • Aww :( picky girl!! Lol