Bad Idea? Yay or Nay?

Was opening pregly back up a bad idea? I see the mud and drama starting again. Its great to see old members come back but unfortunately it let's the real MUDers and DRAMAers back in too. What's your opinion?

Comments

• Good question... I think it was a good idea in a sense that it let in members such as myself who have a genuine desire to be here but as you stated it opened the floor gates for the snarky, immaturity. I don't see the logic behind people coming back in here just for the sole purpose of starting drama but hopefully it will just die out
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It won't die out...
  • I "thought" it was gonna be a good idea to rejoin after being banned for NO reason at all. & many can agree with me! But idk this is pathetic how these so called "ladies" are attention seeking that they have to make up drama on a pregnancy/parenting app.
  • Can we all please get along?! why does this need to start up the day it reopens?
  • I think it was a baaaaaad idea. Some people never grow up. Reopening it is asking for disaster and it irritates me that people think that reopening would be a good idea so I'm just going to sit back and watch pregly get destroyed again.
  • @smcox seriously right? I've had ALOT of questions since I'm a ftm & I really got banned for NO reason. & now I wanna stay & these ladies are ruining for the new & old members that really want to be here!
  • I just want to have a place to go when I'm bored, need advice, or feel like I can offer some advice. I missed pregly my last few months of pregnancy...wish I had never got caught up in the drama. I'm going to walk the straight and narrow and be a good mommy!
    I really wish all the silliness would go away!
  • They open it now people can join now
  • I think it was a good idea cause now we have more ladies but i wish there wasn't so much drama . I love pregly , I have been here since janaury 2011