New to pregly due tomorrow

edited December 2011 in Third Trimester
Hello everyone.
Glad i could finally sign up to this even if it is a day before I'm due.
from UK and this is my 1st baby - a little boy. So excited but really nervous as my edd is 26th, tomorrow. No idea what to expect! Well obviously that its going to hurt but be worth it when i can finally hold my baby boy :) been having lots of twinges and practice pains but as far as I'm aware nothing real. Sounds silly but i will be able to tell the difference between a practice and real contraction right?
Good luck to all you mummies due soon. Hope you're as excited as me and baby's daddy are x

Comments

• congrats to you and the lil one mama. I wish you the best of luck on your delivery and i also would like to welcome you to Pregly i hope you enjoy your experience.....
    :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You will be able to tell! Congrats & sending baby dust your way! :)
  • Good luck to u too! I'm also due tomorrow :) and yes u will know when its the real thing!
  • Oh yes you will for sure know the difference! I am new to pregly as well! I waited so long to sign up lol! I had my baby girl on 11/23. Good luck on everything.....not much longer :)
  • Thank you everyone. That's what I've heard from lots - i will know when it happens. Good to be reassured though, will keep u all updated. Hopefully labour holds off until my dd as sitting down for Christmas dinner soon :) baby knows when he wants to born i guess!